Couldn't Be Happier with my Decision! - Santa Barbara, CA

Two weeks out from my breast augmentation with...

Two weeks out from my breast augmentation with mastopexy (breast lift) procedure and everyday I am more and more pleased with the results!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

One year and 4 months later!

Indeed, I should have posted updates at 6 months and one year afterward, but had I posted earlier or today, the remark would have been the same: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
My fiancé and I admittedly comment about and are honestly as thrilled and excited with the breast augmentation today as we were in the initial "honeymoon phase of the first three to six months." I have heard and read about stories of breast implants that were not successful and left the patient upset and unhappy. That is the reality. When you consider and commit to a surgery so personal and physically remarkable, it is every woman's desire to achieve the breasts/change in breasts that she pictured in her mind.
As close friends have noticed and commented, the breast augmentation that I have had by Dr. Lowenstein is beautiful, natural, and even delicate...there are no visible scars. You will never have to worry about the "lolly-pop" scarring that I have heard women comment about.
If you, or any woman you know, is decided about having breast augmentation, please see Dr. Lowenstein.
It is a pleasure to give a truly raving review of Dr. Lowenstein and his fantastic staff.
Thank you!

~Natalie Clark Maas

Thank you for your update Natalie! You look fantastic! Do you recall what type and size implants you got along with your lift?
Thank you, Beth! I couldn't be more thrilled with my decision. I have silicone implants: 340cc on the left and 300cc on the right (due to the fact that my right breast was slightly larger than left). I was a large B cup-small C before the surgery. I now wear a 34D or a 36C, depending upon the make of the bra. I will post another update soon. Wishing you the best of luck should you choose to have the surgery. ~Natalie
Thank you Natalie! So glad you're loving your results. Looking forward to your updates!

A Happy Summer it will be!!

Over a year out from the surgery (breast augmentation and mastopexy), and it is AWESOME.
I am extremely happy with the size after one year. You hear different opinions: that they grow or that they end up smaller than expected. I have to admit "perfection" when it comes to Dr. Lowenstein. Thank you, again!!
And, may I say, surgery and recovery in beautiful Santa Barbara (although my home town), can hardly be beat.
Women who are considering the surgery: plan to enjoy and cherish the outcome.
From an extremely particular, high-attention-to-detail woman, I would never choose another surgeon.
Cheers!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Lowenstein based on the excellent experience and results of a close family member. From the initial consultation to the day of my surgery, Dr. Lowenstein and his assistant, Susanne Engberg [BSN, RN], listened carefully to the outcome I hoped to achieve through surgery and addressed any and all concerns that I had. Contributing to my excellent experience were the welcoming smiles and pleasant demeanor of Dr. Lowenstein's staff at the front desk. Whether in person or over the telephone, I was always greeted warmly and my question/s addressed promptly. Thank you Saira and Ruthie! If you are considering breast augmentation and/or mastopexy as a way to enhance your appearance while maintaining a natural and beautiful look, I highly recommend Dr. Lowenstein.