Amazing Experience and Amazing Results! - Santa Barbara, CA

From my very first consultation, I knew this...

From my very first consultation, I knew this office was the place for me. The ENTIRE staff was kind, friendly and helpful. Lisa, Dr. Mackenzie's coordinator, made me fell 100% at ease and really knows her stuff! I wanted a breast augmentation and the size she thought would looks best (that I worried would be too big for me) ended up being spot-on PERFECT. I cannot thank her enough for her honesty and professional opinion. I would have been upset, had I not trusted her recommendation. The 3-D imaging really helped out too. Dr. Mackenzie was wonderful. He made me feel so comfortable, even on my surgery day when I was so nervous. The staff in his surgical center is awesome too. I loved my nurses and anesthesiologist. What a great team. I am so thankful for my outcome, I love my new beautiful breasts!! Now, 3 of my friends are getting ready to call him and schedule appointments for their own, they love mine so much :) Thank you so much Pacific Plastic Surgery, for making this Mom/wife feel confident again!

10 month post op 450cc saline

Hi everyone! Since I am almost to my one year boobie-versary ;) I wanted to post some pics for you to see.
I was a full 34B/small C before my augmentation. Before I breast fed my two children, I was a large C/small D!! I was 32 when I had my surgery in July 2013. I have 450cc saline moderate plus profile round implants.
Post op: 34DD or a 34D in unlined bras.
They are super soft and look great. My husband says they feel real! I did not lose any feeling or sensation. My incisions are under my breast, and are small and light in color now.
I have absolutely no regrets. I love my new body and am now back to being a confident woman!
It is so nice being able to wear anything or any kind of bra.
If you have any questions, please just ask :)
Hope this and the pictures help you out!!
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

From my very first consultation, I knew this office was the place for me. The ENTIRE staff was kind, friendly and helpful. Lisa, Dr. Mackenzie's coordinator, made me fell 100% at ease and really knows her stuff! I wanted a breast augmentation and the size she and Dr. thought would look best, (that I worried would be too big for me) ended up being spot-on PERFECT. I cannot thank them enough for their honesty and professional opinion. I would have been upset, had I not trusted their recommendation. The 3-D imaging really helped out too. Dr. Mackenzie was wonderful. He made me feel so comfortable, even on my surgery day when I was so nervous. The staff in his surgical center is awesome too. I loved my nurses and anesthesiologist. What a great team. I am so thankful for my outcome, I love my new beautiful breasts!! Now, 3 of my friends are getting ready to call him and schedule appointments for their own, they love mine so much :) Thank you so much Pacific Plastic Surgery, for making this mom/wife feel confident again!