Amazing Experience and Amazing Results! - Santa Barbara, CA

From my very first consultation, I knew this...

From my very first consultation, I knew this office was the place for me. The ENTIRE staff was kind, friendly and helpful. Lisa, Dr. Mackenzie's coordinator, made me fell 100% at ease and really knows her stuff! I wanted a breast augmentation and the size she thought would looks best (that I worried would be too big for me) ended up being spot-on PERFECT. I cannot thank her enough for her honesty and professional opinion. I would have been upset, had I not trusted her recommendation. The 3-D imaging really helped out too. Dr. Mackenzie was wonderful. He made me feel so comfortable, even on my surgery day when I was so nervous. The staff in his surgical center is awesome too. I loved my nurses and anesthesiologist. What a great team. I am so thankful for my outcome, I love my new beautiful breasts!! Now, 3 of my friends are getting ready to call him and schedule appointments for their own, they love mine so much :) Thank you so much Pacific Plastic Surgery, for making this Mom/wife feel confident again!
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing! Great Doctor!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
               congrats