Amazing Experience and Amazing Results! - Santa Barbara, CA

From my very first consultation, I knew this...

From my very first consultation, I knew this office was the place for me. The ENTIRE staff was kind, friendly and helpful. Lisa, Dr. Mackenzie's coordinator, made me fell 100% at ease and really knows her stuff! I wanted a breast augmentation and the size she thought would looks best (that I worried would be too big for me) ended up being spot-on PERFECT. I cannot thank her enough for her honesty and professional opinion. I would have been upset, had I not trusted her recommendation. The 3-D imaging really helped out too. Dr. Mackenzie was wonderful. He made me feel so comfortable, even on my surgery day when I was so nervous. The staff in his surgical center is awesome too. I loved my nurses and anesthesiologist. What a great team. I am so thankful for my outcome, I love my new beautiful breasts!! Now, 3 of my friends are getting ready to call him and schedule appointments for their own, they love mine so much :) Thank you so much Pacific Plastic Surgery, for making this Mom/wife feel confident again!

10 month post op 450cc saline

Hi everyone! Since I am almost to my one year boobie-versary ;) I wanted to post some pics for you to see.
I was a full 34B/small C before my augmentation. Before I breast fed my two children, I was a large C/small D!! I was 32 when I had my surgery in July 2013. I have 450cc saline moderate plus profile round implants.
Post op: 34DD or a 34D in unlined bras.
They are super soft and look great. My husband says they feel real! I did not lose any feeling or sensation. My incisions are under my breast, and are small and light in color now.
I have absolutely no regrets. I love my new body and am now back to being a confident woman!
It is so nice being able to wear anything or any kind of bra.
If you have any questions, please just ask :)
Hope this and the pictures help you out!!
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

From my very first consultation, I knew this office was the place for me. The ENTIRE staff was kind, friendly and helpful. Lisa, Dr. Mackenzie's coordinator, made me fell 100% at ease and really knows her stuff! I wanted a breast augmentation and the size she and Dr. thought would look best, (that I worried would be too big for me) ended up being spot-on PERFECT. I cannot thank them enough for their honesty and professional opinion. I would have been upset, had I not trusted their recommendation. The 3-D imaging really helped out too. Dr. Mackenzie was wonderful. He made me feel so comfortable, even on my surgery day when I was so nervous. The staff in his surgical center is awesome too. I loved my nurses and anesthesiologist. What a great team. I am so thankful for my outcome, I love my new beautiful breasts!! Now, 3 of my friends are getting ready to call him and schedule appointments for their own, they love mine so much :) Thank you so much Pacific Plastic Surgery, for making this mom/wife feel confident again!

You look great!! I have had surgery by Dr. Mackenzie too. I had breast reduction done over a year ago. I have lost weight since then and now I'm thinking of getting augmentation so they are fuller and more rounded on top.
Don't you just love that office?! Best of luck to you on whatever you decide. It took me years to finally decide to get this done. I was too worried about what other people would think. However, now that I am in my 30's, I have come to realize that none of that matters. Just happiness with myself :) I'm sure you will be 100% happy if you end up going through with an augmentation. My only recommendation : take Lisa and Dr's recommendation on size to heart. Good luck!!
They look perfect!!!
Thank you! This site helped me out tremendously. I am not one to share nudie pics, but if it helps others too, I just want to pay it forward ;)
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Hi there, I just updated with more info and pics :)
Thanks for adding your update and photos! I've added your review to the Breast Augmentation community.
               congrats