Tummy Tuck & Breast Augmentation After 50lb Weight Loss - 100% Worth It!!

I have always been overweight all of my life. it...

i have always been overweight all of my life. it has always been a constent battle both inside my mind as well as my outside body. at 18 i was 205 and only 4'11". i finally decided i needed to do something about it. i lost 50 lbs in about a year with diet and exercise. then i got pregnant and went back up to 205. this was just an ongoing battle and my body was not recovering very well to this yo yo weight gain.

i did loose the weight over the next several years but my body structure was just not adjusting to my new weight. i had excess skin the just didn't tighten up even with excersize,and my breasts were so uneven after all the weight gain and loss. my self confidence was just not where i thought it would be after such a sucessful accomplishment of loosing all of that weight.

my husband and i decided to look into plastic surgery as a present to myself for accomplishing my goal. after my consult i put a deposit down and started paying off this surgery that i scheduled. it was a major surgery, a full tummy tuck and breast lift and augmentation that evened out my breasts to look the same.

this is the best thing i have ever done any my plastic surgeon was amazing. he was so honest and straight foward and that is definitely what you need when you are doing a procedure like this. it has now been 5 years and i an very happy with my results. i have kept the weight off and my self confidence is 100% higher than it used to be.

i forget sometimes what i used to look like before. sometimes i think i still can look better, but then i take a look back at my pictures before and it brings me to tears. i am so proud of myself and i can actually wear a bikini and look decent in it. something i could never have done before.

my doctor is amazing and i would never change a thing about my decisions on having these surgeries. i feel like a new person especially from the inside. it made me appreciate myself in ways i never thought i could.

Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

he is not only a doctor but he becomes your friend. he never promised me perfect, and that is what you need someone who will tell you the truth. he was honest and comforting when you need the assurance that you are doing the right thing. i have recommended him to everyone i meet that needs some work done and all have been 100% satisfied like me. he changed my life and made a huge impact on my self confidence. i will only see him for any work done that i may need in the future, i carry his bussiness cards with me in case i meet someone who is looking a wonderful doctor to help change there life!!!!thank you dr.