Totally Worth It! - Santa Ana, CA

My experience with the Elan Institute was amazing....

My experience with the Elan Institute was amazing. I felt like I was in good hands throughout the entire process. Between Veronica and Dr Jazayeri I couldn't have asked for more. I went in for an extended tummy tuck and lipo. I did a lot of research! As many women experience after pregnancy, I was unhappy with my body. I workout and eat right but the skin and fat around my midsection would not go away.

Dr Jazayeri was so helpful and knowledgeable. He never hesitated to answer all of my questions....and there were alot! It automatically put me at ease that I was making the best decision for me. You can tell this is something he is passionate about. The day of the surgery the medical staff at the surgical center was absolutely fantastic. Each person that cared for me explained their responsibility in this process. Again Dr Jazayeri came in with confidence and positivity to assure me a safe surgery. Now I'm in recovery and there is no denying the pain but thanks to the packet I received prior to the procedure and the help of staff at the Elan Institute, I know exactly what to expect. The follow up by Veronica and Dr J was a great special touch. Overall, I'm very happy with my decision to allow Dr Jazayeri to bring me back to a very happy and better functioning lifestyle.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon