Absolutely Amazing - Santa Ana, CA

Absolutely amazing simplifies my entire...

Absolutely amazing simplifies my entire satisfaction with my experience at Lifestyle Lift. I knew going in that I wanted to have the Lifestyle Lift procedure. I was 63, felt 40 but with my sagging jowels and chin I felt I looked 75. My husband and I discussed this and he was very supportive of my decision. My first experience when greeted at the Orange Country office was a very positive one. The nurse that talk, in detail, about the program, was very pleasant, profession and answered all of my questions. Right on the spot, I scheduled my surgery. I arrived at my appointed time and surgery began as scheduled. Dr. Lee made me feel very at ease by explaining what he was doing during the entire procedure. After the procedure was complete my husband drove me home, I slept, when back the next day to have the head wrappings, removed. I looked in the mirror and my first reaction was to cry. I felt so happy with what the mirror was showing me. I couldn't thank the staff enough and when Dr. Lee came in, I hug him and thanked him. For the next week, I felt very little pain, didn't really need the pain pills, Tylenol was able to give me the relief I needed. I returned after a week to have my stitches removed. I am amazed with the improvement, already. Very little bruising and swelling, remained. My grandchildren came over after 7 days and my 8 year old grandson said "Grammy, you look much younger, like a different person". Kids are honest, that's what I saw also. Words will really never explain the joy I now feel, this has changed my life forever.
Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon