Round 2- Team Dominican Republic

To read part 1 of my BBL journey,...

To read part 1 of my BBL journey, please click here.

Ok ladies I first want to say that Dr. Afifi did a great job on me but I had regrets on gaining weight or too much weight because there is still some things I will have to fix in the gym. She changed my shape and I love it. My booty is starting to form and it is looking nice. Even if my butt doesn't project out as much as I wanted, it is a hella lot better than it was. I had no booty, now I do plus I can lift it in the gym some more. It is still hard so there is more fat to find the blood supply. My brother saw it and he said it is nice and he started singing bands will make her dance lol. I bought a garment from target, it is kinda like a spanx and I wear my waist cincher over it. Boy it is tight but it will pay off.

Can you tell me what areas were lipo'd?
Has anyone heard back from redbonz since January?

Where do i begin. I had to step away from this...

Where do i begin. I had to step away from this site because I was toooo overwhelmed but I often come by to see others on their journey. My butt has been bothering me since day one. My left cheek has a seroma pocket that I have been getting aspirated every week. My left and my right cheek both have fat necrosis. My overall shape is better but it defeats the purpose of the surgery. Im always wearing spanx and I cover up with a sweater but my left cheek has a lump and my right has a dent. So I said f-it ima get a round two and get this mess fixed plus I got some fat to be removed. Ima have to save again but at least I will be happier. I pray.I decided to go with Dr. Yily in DR. If any of you ladies are going to her this year please let me know. Maybe we can buddy up. Oh and I will take pics tomorrow.
Absolutely love your mind set/attitude. Best wishes for round 2!
Thank You!!!
How does one get fat necrosis? Is it the surgeon's fault or does it just happen? thanks for being so open about your experience. Yily is a great choice she has done many video vixens.

OMG I just got the quote from Dr. Yily. She quoted...

OMG I just got the quote from Dr. Yily. She quoted me $3100. Now its time to save and put down my deposit.

RedBonz, That's a good price, actually great. I'm excited for you Whoot Whoot!!!!!
Yeah girl, I am for sure going with Yily. Campos sent me his quote but his prices went up and he only was willing to lipo 3 areas for more than 5,000. I cant wait!!!
yily is great choice!!

Tomorrow I have my consult with Dr. Dass. Before I...

Tomorrow I have my consult with Dr. Dass. Before I had my BBL with Dr. Afifi, I had a consult with him when he was working at Dr. Boris's office and now he has his own office. I just saw his work again on Gabanna77 and she looks awesome. I rather have my surgery in Cali so I can come to my bed and just in case I have issues. But we shall see. Its between Dr. Dass and Dr. Yily.
Thanks girl....I'm thinking about a round 2 lol I've already contacted Nadia and she told me to wait 3-4 months to see my results and if I still want a round 2 then he would do it for me, but I have to wait 8 months before I can have anymore lipo done so that will give me time to save money, and I only have to pay hospital and anesthesia expenses!
Wow that's is great. There is no way I would let Afifi touch me again. No hard feelings, I just dont get burned twice lol

I had my consult with Dr. Dass today. I really...

I had my consult with Dr. Dass today. I really like and feel comfortable with him. First he wants me to wait some months for my fat necrosis and seroma to go away. Im so confused because his prices are high. He quoted me 9300, and I can save that although only the Lord knows how long it will take me. So now I am like should I go out of country for less than 6,000 or stay in cali for almost 10,000. My only concern about going out of country is if I needed to see my doc, I wouldnt be able to or at least not right away. Decisions, decisions.

Im also seeing bad reviews about Yilys atttitude....

Im also seeing bad reviews about Yilys atttitude. I cant do a stank attitude doctor, so Yily is a no go for me. I need professionalism and caring.

I made my choice and I am going with Dr. Dass.

I made my choice and I am going with Dr. Dass.

This is why I chose Dr. Dass. He is compassionate...

This is why I chose Dr. Dass. He is compassionate and professional. Annnd very handsome by the way lol but seriously. With what happened to me round 1, I cant afford to go to someone (even if they are great at what they do) out of the country. I need someone local that I can go and see at anytime, minus an expensive flight where I would have to sit on my new booty. So the saving begins on the 30th when I get paid. Im going to put down my deposit and save my date. Until then I will be focusing on healing my fat necrosis and seroma and eating right so I dont gain weight because he told me not to, but I also dont wanna lose weight cus I need all this fat.
You never inboxed me.

This finding a doctor stuff is no joke. I find...

This finding a doctor stuff is no joke. I find myself being unsure alot. I initially said I wasnt going to go back to my round 1 doctor but I feel it will be best. She already knows my issues and my body. She is fixing the problems that I am having and she wont charge me alot to have a round 2. Dr. Dass is a great doctor but I am a single mom and a full time student. I dont want to even try to afford to pay $9300. I got to put my priorities in check and while a bbl is one of my priorities, being broke and struggling is not. So there for on wednesday I will get a quote for a round 2 with Dr. Afifi and that will be that. I just want more hips, more projection, and I will be good. Im not as big as I was when I got round 1, so she will be able to sculpt me better this time.

Changes I will do this time around: 1. Not go over...

Changes I will do this time around: 1. Not go over board on the supplies. Half of the supplies I did not use. 2. I will be wearing a garment after surgery and not a waist binder. I will also be wearining it all day. Taking it off for pics and to breath is fun, but I need to be disciplined at least for the first month. 3. I will for sure not be sitting on no part of my butt. 4. I will be getting lymphatic massages, which I did not get round 1. and 5. not being so hard on myself cus there will be no round 3's.

Im sure I am not the only one who is often bipolar...

Im sure I am not the only one who is often bipolar on their doctor choice. lol I really really wanted to give my doc another choice but I was looking at some of her more recent surgeries and not one of them gave a worth it rating. Dr. Afifi is a great doctor and if very caring but she does not know how to sculpt the body I am looking for such as wider hips, small waist, coke bottle shape, projection in the booty, and sexy curves. I have decided to go with a doc that I have been considering for awhile. It is not Dr. Dass, nor is it Dr. Afifi, Dr. Yily, Dr. Campos, Dr. Perry, or Dr. Duran. So yall can take your guess but I am gonna stay silent until I lock in my date cus then it aint no turning back. I talked to his assistant who was very helpful, they respond to emails, and answer their phones. Plus he knows how to shape the body well and he does really nice breast work even though I am not getting my boobs done, if I was I would choose him to do them.
Hmmm....sounding like Salama (I'm probably completely off track lol)....whoever it is, you have been thru a lot so it makes sense that your being highly selective....
lol no girl, its Pantoja lol Im just waiting for my quote. I should get it tomorrow. I know he will give me what I want. His results lately have been amazing and he has a good team.
Hi hun.been long time.I also been looking on Dr Yily but I haven't decide yet what to do.well by may 9 I'm going to Central america to see a surgeon I'm going for pleasure but also to a dentist.ill bring news .I'm also about to upload pics that I just took.good luck hun and think twice about to go with the same Dr

I just got my quote back from Dr. Pantoja and I am...

I just got my quote back from Dr. Pantoja and I am over joyed. Now I can call and send in my deposit.

I came across some Campos patients and man can he...

I came across some Campos patients and man can he shape some hips. Damn Gina. Whats a girl to do. He includes more in his quote too. Let me pray on this one lol

After deliberating for the past freaking 24 hours,...

After deliberating for the past freaking 24 hours, I have to decided to choose Campos or Pantoja. I believe they are both great docs but I prefer the way Campos scopes the heck out of some hips. He is a hip doctor and he does them well. He also give great projection. And I want them both. He has also had some changes with his staff. I remember it was so unorganized and now they are answering the phones, emails are getting responded to and everything is working out. My quote with Campos is 4745 but I added hip injections so its now 5345. The extras are my flight, recovery house, labs, and any additional massages I want other than the 5 I get for free. Everything else is included in the quote. I am looking for a January date so I am waiting for Angie to check Dr. Campos schedule. I cant wait, Im ready to put my deposit down.
Omg you and I are the same lol I can't decide who to go to as well ugghhhh it's so frustrating I wanted to go to dr dass and then dr jarrah-nejad then dr younai n Afifi Also dr Salama in florida omg he results have been amazing I emailed them pics n they got bk to me next day ughhhhh so hard to decide I too thought about goin to dr campos or pantoja as well I have til November to decide but it's driving me nuts
I was thinking about Campos but I ended up going to Pantoja. He hooked me up and I couldn't be happier. Good luck on your bbl journey
He really did hook you up. What made you choose which doc you were going to, I am having a really hard time choosing. I want hips and I am seeing that Campos can shape the hell outs some hips.

So I just got back from my Post op appointment...

So I just got back from my Post op appointment with Dr. Afifi and my seroma is basically gone. She syringed everything she could get out, but it wasnt much. I told her about my getting a round with a doc in TJ and of course she doesnt want me to go, although she knows she cant stop me. She wants me to wait and see how my body heels because I am only 5 months po but I know me and I didnt like my results from day 1. So it aint gonna change in month 6. She would like to be the doc to give me my round 2 but I will feel much better with campos. I just feel that he could give me the results I desired this whole time. I respected her enough to tell her, and now I pray nothing goes wrong with my TJ doc. Dr. Campos will not be giving January dates until june so I will have to wait to put my deposit down. I am kinda nervous about going to TJ but I know they are professionals even though they arent american, they still take pride in their work.
I am thinking about going to DR Campos. When in November are you trying to go? Did you get a quote?
You will do fine TJ is not bad at all. I felt comfortable the whole time I was there bored to death though. I stayed at BC and I plan on staying there again for my round 2 just not sure when I am going and everybody tells me I don't need no more booty but whatever!
Oh yeah and whatever you do....don't go crazy taking a bunch of supplies with you.

Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez is my choice

Ok yall. I just read up on another doc in DR and I like her. I sent her a quote at 5:21pm and I got a response by 6:30pm Nice!!! So this is my email from her and/or her staff Hello Kristian!

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. I can perform lipo to your back, flanks and waist and the fat from that lipo can be injected to your buttocks, this will give you a curvier and better look. I must tell you that irregularities on your abdomen won’t get better. The price for the surgeries that you are requesting and I recommend you to have: lipo to abdomen, waist, back, flanks and Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to butt) is US$ 2,700, which includes:
-Airport pick up

-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups

-Medication post-surgery
-lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages which are included

The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done. You should need to stay in Santo Domingo for at least 10 days.

If you need transportation or a recovery house (prices from $75 per day) we can offer these services with an additional fee.
Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can.

Sincerely,

Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

It is personable because she knew my concern about not wanting a tummy tuck. I do not care that my belly will get more wrinkles. I will get a TT after im done having babies. The price is too right because this is my round 2 and I just cant afford to pay too much more and I dont wanna wait til next year. I need my body fixed sooner than later. Not only is her price nice, she includes everything massages, labs, airport pick-up, post op meds, and even a garment. All I would have to pay for his my flight and extra garments, and my stay. I can do that!!! She is highly trained and very humble and nice. I believe once she gets more attention she will start to raise her prices like everyone else. I emailed her asking if hips are included in the quote and which RH she recommends me to stay in. Im too excited!!!
hey girl long time no see. was bored and logged on for a bit. glad to see a familiar face. how is everything?
RedBonz! Hey Lady! I'm trying to make a decision this week. I know I'm going to the DR but not sure which Surgeon. I want to have sx September at the latest. Have you set a date yet? Maybe we can go together!
Hey! I'm highly considering her as my doctor as well, her price is so right! For the same quote for same procedure. And its also be my round 2 So i need it to be as inexpensive as possible! Only thing I don't like is her pictures are very limited. I will ask her for some. When do you plan ongoing? Best of luck!

A another convo with Dra Baez

I recently had a convo with Dra Baez about her pictures. This was my email: Where are your injection sites when you lipo the back and butt? I dont see them. You only have a few pictures and there are alot of ladies on Real Self interested in you but we are kinda concerned that your pictures are photo shopped. Do you have any recent photoes of the bbl to share?

This was hers: Site injections are under the gluteal fold and depending on the site that have lack of volume, you may not see clearly the sites because patients may have three months or more from their surgery, i will send you some pics from early post surgery

I dont care for the last pics but maybe that person did not want hips.
Hey everything is good. Im doing a round two. I am so unhappy with my results. How are you?
Hey girl, I am looking into Dr. Baez her prices are great and she is very educated. She is also very responsive and her work looks fairly well also. It is bewteen her or campos but Baez is making me more comfortable as the days go on. If I choose Baez, I can go in September because her prices are so good. If Campos I have to wait til november. Who have you chosen?
I asked her for some today and she sent me some. I plan to go to her in september. I am just really tryna decide but yes her price is right up my budget lol

I have to wait

So I have to wait til the fat necrosis heals all of the way before I do a round 2. I am so pissed. I pray it heals by time september comes. Im just gonna save up so when I feel it is all the way healed I will be ready to go.

My runner ups

Ok so these are my runner ups. Dr Campos in TJ- he is over my budget for a round to. The quote alone is $5345. Dr. Baez in DR- I dont love love her results. Dr. Duran in DR- waiting for her quote. Dr. Jose Luis Sala in TJ- waiting on his quote.
Go and stick with your first choice Campos. I am going to him in January.
Maybe your right. He shapes the best to me.
how do you feel after a week of the surgery ???

got some quotes

Ok I have been searching alot of docs and I found some that are not on fb. I have just really been seeing what they would quote me. Dr. Fuentes and this other doc in TJ told me I dont have much fat. I have gained a tad bit of weight since these pics but I think I should gain like 5 more pounds. Dr. Villalobos in colombia sent me a quote and I have been talking to Paola one of his staff and she is a doll. She sent me some of his work and I must say he is good. He wants me to wait about 6 more months before having another surgery and I am ok with that because I have to save. He quoted me 2500. Super low. That only includes 2 girdles, insurance for 2 months, 10 massages, and 2 days of nurse care. I am asking him about his po meds and labs now. waiting for a response. So far I like him. So for me because this is round 2 and I dont have time for foolery again. My two choices are Campos and Villalobos.
Can you please post some pics from Villalobos, I also heard about him thanks!
I will try, they sent me an attachment. Let me see if I can.
I agree Campos will hook it up! I seen a lot of his results and they are shapley!

Villalobos

This is Villalobos work. Now that I look real good, I dont see a huge difference in the butts. His shapes are nice but his butts are alright.

Cant post Villalobos pics here

I tried to post the attachment but I cant so if you wanna see the pic you gonna have to send me your email and I will send it to you that way.
I tried but I cant. What is your email? Also he doesnt do big butts, he does medium butts. Lookin at the pics, I dont see a big difference in the butts but his shapes are nice. Ima email him and ask him why he doesnt.
But actually going in for round 2, I just want a nice shape and anything other than the crap Dr. Afifi left me with.

I talked to Cabral

I called Cabral's office this morning and he answered the phone. I told him some ladies are waiting for a quote and he said he knows and that he has been busy. He told me to resend it and that he will answer it later on tonight.
Im going to private message you on realself :)
ok ttysoon

I know im rollin with a doc in the DR

I know I am rollin with a doc in the DR I just dont know which one yet. Campos is not gonna be in my top three anymore. He is just outa my price range. His quote alone is over 5000. Cabral aint responding so I am giving up on him. Duran aint responding either but she is worth it, so Ima keep on trying. Yilys work is nice but her butts can be better. So it is between Duran and Yily. If Duran gives me a quote it is a wrap, she will be the one.
Omg I thought my review was lonnnnnnng........girl you changed your mind 100 times over.....well best wishes I guess you still deciding on your doctor good luck I'm sure if you go with DR you'll be happy with your results
I had to, Either they quote me over my budget or they not answering my calls or not giving me a quote. Im not settling, I know who I want and this is my second surgery, I have to go with the best. I just got my cabral quote and I am waiting on two more. When I get those 2, I will decide. I also decided to do a TT and a breast lift so I am waiting on new quotes.

Now getting the BBL, BL, and TT

I though the first BBL doctor choice was difficult. Choosing the doc to do my round two is even more important and stressful cus I cant do a round 3. I decided I want the full affect so I am now getting a TT and a breast lift. I got my quote from Cabral and I am waiting on my new quotes from Duran, and Yily, and one more doc I learned about through a friend. I just wanna make the right choice, I just want the body I should have got round 2. What I do know is the doc I go to with be in the DR. I feel safest there and those Dominicans got some body on them.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Duran and yily will do it though
Why are you getting a tt?

I got Durans quote

Today was a good day with me and Duran. She answered all of my emails and gave me a quote. She quoted me 6,000 for a bbl, bl, and TT. I also sent another email to Baez. She quoted me 4600. That is a nice quote but I would pay the extra money for Duran because I think her work is more on point. I just need to check out durans TT and boobs a few more times.
Hi I am also searching a doc. And I was interested in dr Baez.What made you change your mind?
I dont love her work, I think it is just ok.
Yily and Duran just do some amazing shapes. Baez work is good, I just need to see more of it before I decide, but her price is right.

This round just a bbl with Cabral

This round i decided i should just get the bbl and six months after im going to get a tt and a bl. I need all of the fat ive gained for my butt and I want to be able to lay on my stomach. I may even wait a year to get my TT and bl so I can lay on my butt.
Hello, read your story. Sorry things didn't work with Afifi. Do you still reside close to Dr. hughes? Im having surgery on the 12th. Was wondering if you could recommend a recovery house. Or an agency where I could hire a nurse. Thank you
So what Dr. are you really going with?
oops meant dr.cabral
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I am not pleased with my results, I am now searching for the doc to get me right. I will not talk down about Dr. Afifi but I am not pleased with her work on me.