brandnew - Santa Ana, CA

?hey ladies, ms. brand new here lol.... the reason...

hey ladies, ms. brand new here lol.... the reason i used brand new is because i need a new booty, i don't have one @all. i am a very attractive tall glass of chocolate milk with great legs and no type of a$$, really come on now that's not cool for no blk woman!! not these days atleast. i met these girl who told me about this site about 1 1/2 year ago and her dr. and when i seen the work i was amazed ;-* i had found out i was pregnet so that pushed things back, but finally talked to dr afifi and plan on meeting with her on the 23rd i hope that all the good things i hear about her are true.

Hey Ms. Brand new; we are scheduled for our consultations 3 days apart! I am new to real self too and based on Afifi results I decided to see her...I am very excited! Keep us posted on the consultation!
HI PRINCESS 72006, I CAN'T WAIT TOMORROW IS MY FIRST APP AND I AM VERY EXCITED TO MEET HER AND SEE HOW SHE CAN B A GREAT HELP TO ME, I WILL KEEP POSTING AS MUCH AS I CAN AND PIC.
Sounds great!

SO EXCITED

I THOUGHT TODAY WAS THE DAY I WAS MEETING WITH DR.AFIFI BUT IS TOMORROW, I CAN'T WAIT I AM TALKING TOP MY BF ABOUT EVERYTHING RTE NOW AND IS VERY SUPPORTED OF EVERYTHING (I LOVE HER) AND IM HAPPY I HAVEN'T TALK TO MY MOM BUT ONCE SHE SEE IT SHE WILL B OKAY, I WILL TALK TO HER B 4 I DO ANYTHING.

I CAN SPELL

I DID GO TO SCHOOL, I HAD 2, 2 MANY DRINK TONIGHT. POW!!

FLAT ASS

I NEED HELP

GOING CRAZY

I SEE ALOT OF LADIES HAS BEEN OR THEY B GOING TO DR FOR THERE SX AND I REALLY DON'T KNO OF I SHOULD STAY HERE OR GO OUT THERE, AND I NEED THIS BBL DONE LIKE YESTERDAY, SMH.
SO IM THINKING ABOUT GOING TO MEXICO TO GET THIS BBL DONE JUST A LIL NERVOUS ABOUT THAT BUT DR IS TO FAR FOR ME BEING THAT IM IN LA, I DON'T WANT TO B TO FAR FROM MY BBY AND FAMILY SO IM JUST GOING TO KEEP DOING MY RESEARCH AND SEE.
Hey I would like to know if ur still going to Afifi?
I considered going to DR for surgery too at cipla with Dr. Duran. Her work looks amazing but I think it would be safer to have it done in the US just in case any emergencies arise. Those prices sure look tempting 3000-5000 for bbl,ba,bl. I'm like uhh i wanna save. But Cipla has been getting some really bad press. 3 girls have died after getting procedures done there. The clinic was closed down in July for code violations. The guy that owns the clinic was actually arrested for practicing medicine without a license here in the US. So I'm like umm.... I choose life! Lol! I like Dr. Afifi bbl pictures. I will be emailing her about a consultation soon.

MY MIND IS MADE, ATLEAST I THINK IT IS

I'M GOING WITH DR.P FROM MEXICO I HAVE READ ALOT OF GOOD REVIEWS AND SEEN GREAT RESULTS. IM AFRAID LIKE EVERY LADY THAT HAS HAD THIS THIS SX DONE BUT I DO HAVE A FEW MOS TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR THIS, REGUARDLESS TO THE HATTERS THAT'S AROUND ME, IM GUCCI.
BOOTAAY I HAVE BEEN DOING MY RESEARCH AND IT IS HARD TO CHOOSE, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE $$$ OR WEIGHT WITH ME IT'S ABOUT THE RESULTS, I HAD ANOTHER QUOTE BY A DR LUIS MARCIAS AND THAT WASN'T BAD BUT I DIDN'T C ANY OF HIS WORK. LONG STORY SHORT I WILL DO THIS LOCAL FOR ME SOME WHERE IN LA, CA SO I DON'T HAVE TO B FAR FROM MY FAMILY.
I've never seen this doctors photos but one major thing you should consider is how easy will it be to get back to your doctor in case of an emergency. I'm only 4 1/2 away from Afifi n it still took a lot for me to travel there but Mexico... That's a whole new travel time n expense. Not to mention if everything doesn't go as planned you may not be allowed bk into the US of there's an infection or bk into Mexico if there's one. Sure this won't be the case but def something I didn't really think much about n it came bk to bite me in the ass lol good luck booo I'll be checking on ya

AS I SIT HERE DOING MY DAILY ROUTINE MT EMAIL

WHILE DOING MY DAILY ROUTINE MY EMAIL ALERT GOES OFF, (AND THAT'S FUNNY CUZ I ALMOST NEVER USE MY GMAIL!) AND IT'S DR.YILY RESPONDING TO THE QUOTE I INQUIRED ABOUT 3500$ NOT BAD I SAD WITH ALL SMILES:-) BUT I'M STILL WAITING ON THE LOVELY DURAN!! I BEEN A DURAN FAN FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR, AND IM READY FOR HER TO DO MAGIC ON ME.

I have my date

I woke up and called Dr. Yilly office this morning to get a date and yay...... They have a date March 12, and yes I am haapy because I need to be back before my mom b day and healed before SUMMER now I need to get my list togather and some, so help plz ladies.

WHAT AM I WAITING ON

I have no idea what I'm waiting on I need to go send off for my passport and quit playing, I hate it but I am a last min person however I do get the job done. I'm not really the bloging type of person that's why I never post anything I do be on here every day all day just reading reviews and o_O @ pics and have been for 2yrs, that's crazy I kno just to much drama for 1! Anyways I really need this bbl Like yesterday this guy friend of mines who is hella cool and funny told me that a$$ is the new face I was in shock but laughed it off and thought to myself he might be right, he said u fine and all but u need sum azz, I said real soon bro don't trip he already kno what's up I can't wait.

I need that

READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!

I JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH YIRA AND A EMAIL AS WELL FROM HER MAKING SURE I AM GETTING READY FOR MY SX THAT WILL BE MARCH 12 2014! AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY NOT YET BUT I AM GETTING THINGS IN ORDER, TODAY I START GETTING THE VITAMINS NEEDED GOR THIS PROCEDURE I ALREADY HAVE SOME VITAMINS BUT NOT ALL.

getting ready

LOOKING FOR A BUDDY

IS THERE ANYONE HAVING SX MARCH 11TH OR 12TH AND LOOKING FOR BUDDY? I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM U LADIES U CAN PM ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT.

IS IT JUST ME

HAVE ANY 1 MAN STARTED TRIPPING WHEN THERE DATE GOT CLOSER OR IS IT JUST MINES? MY DUDE OF 9 YRS HAS BEEN ACTING REAL FUNNY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN BEEN SAYING THINGS LIKE SURGERY BOOTY AND I CAN SEE AND HEAR IT IN HIS VOICE THAT HE IS THE BIG J WORD! WHY IS THAT? EVERY DAY HE HAS BEEN HAVING SOMETHING TO SAY, LIKE I REALLY CARE, UMMMM NO! HE KNO I REALLY NEED THIS DONE AND FROM MY SWIM SUIT PIC U CAN SEE WHY. ;-) HOW CAN A WOMEN BE SO PRETTY WITH NO CURVES OR NOTHING? THATS SO OLD FOR ME, IM LOOKING TO GETTING THIS BODY RIGHT AND THATS IT!!!!.
Girl I can relate!!! I am all face and no ass. My date it march 10 see you there!!!

MAD

OKAY LADIES AS I WAS GETTING READY FOR BBL I NOTICE A CHANGE VERRY SOON IN MY BODY I THOUGHT MAYBE STRESS BUT I'M WAY SMARTER THAN THAT, LET ME GET TO THE POINT I AM PREGNET, AND MAD 2 YRS AGO I WAS ON HERE CONSIDERING GETTING BBL AND I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNET THEN SO I HAD TO PUT IT ON HOLD, SO YES I'M NOT SURE ON WHAT I'M GOING TO DO BUT I WILL UPDATE EV1 AND CHECK MY INBOX LADIES THAT I DO TALK TO THREW MY INBOX SOON I'M JUST A LIL UPSET BUT PLZ GIVE ME SOME TIME.
awe wow, did u find out if it's a sure thing? so the same thing happened to u twice? I'd look at it this way, maybe it's not meant for u to have a BBL at this time. Sorry to hear it but happy to hear ur having a baby. I love babies. Congrats!
x-( :'( I DOC APP IS TODAY BUT I DO KNO MY BODY VERRY WELL I HAD WENT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND THOUGHT MY P WAS COMEING ON BECAUSE THERE WAS PINK ON THE TISSUE, BUT GOT HOME AND NOTHING WAS THERE SO I WAS PISSED OFF I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG, THEM MY P WAS DUE ON THE 11 AND IT'S THE 25TH WAY TO LATE, MY TITS ARE SORE I CAN SMELL EVERYTHING AND FEEL IT IN MY STOMACH THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR ME AT ALL RTE NOW..
Orange County Plastic Surgeon