brandnew - Santa Ana, CA

?hey ladies, ms. brand new here lol.... the reason...

hey ladies, ms. brand new here lol.... the reason i used brand new is because i need a new booty, i don't have one @all. i am a very attractive tall glass of chocolate milk with great legs and no type of a$$, really come on now that's not cool for no blk woman!! not these days atleast. i met these girl who told me about this site about 1 1/2 year ago and her dr. and when i seen the work i was amazed ;-* i had found out i was pregnet so that pushed things back, but finally talked to dr afifi and plan on meeting with her on the 23rd i hope that all the good things i hear about her are true.

SO EXCITED

I THOUGHT TODAY WAS THE DAY I WAS MEETING WITH DR.AFIFI BUT IS TOMORROW, I CAN'T WAIT I AM TALKING TOP MY BF ABOUT EVERYTHING RTE NOW AND IS VERY SUPPORTED OF EVERYTHING (I LOVE HER) AND IM HAPPY I HAVEN'T TALK TO MY MOM BUT ONCE SHE SEE IT SHE WILL B OKAY, I WILL TALK TO HER B 4 I DO ANYTHING.

I CAN SPELL

I DID GO TO SCHOOL, I HAD 2, 2 MANY DRINK TONIGHT. POW!!

FLAT ASS

I NEED HELP

GOING CRAZY

I SEE ALOT OF LADIES HAS BEEN OR THEY B GOING TO DR FOR THERE SX AND I REALLY DON'T KNO OF I SHOULD STAY HERE OR GO OUT THERE, AND I NEED THIS BBL DONE LIKE YESTERDAY, SMH.

MY MIND IS MADE, ATLEAST I THINK IT IS

I'M GOING WITH DR.P FROM MEXICO I HAVE READ ALOT OF GOOD REVIEWS AND SEEN GREAT RESULTS. IM AFRAID LIKE EVERY LADY THAT HAS HAD THIS THIS SX DONE BUT I DO HAVE A FEW MOS TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR THIS, REGUARDLESS TO THE HATTERS THAT'S AROUND ME, IM GUCCI.

AS I SIT HERE DOING MY DAILY ROUTINE MT EMAIL

WHILE DOING MY DAILY ROUTINE MY EMAIL ALERT GOES OFF, (AND THAT'S FUNNY CUZ I ALMOST NEVER USE MY GMAIL!) AND IT'S DR.YILY RESPONDING TO THE QUOTE I INQUIRED ABOUT 3500$ NOT BAD I SAD WITH ALL SMILES:-) BUT I'M STILL WAITING ON THE LOVELY DURAN!! I BEEN A DURAN FAN FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR, AND IM READY FOR HER TO DO MAGIC ON ME.

I have my date

I woke up and called Dr. Yilly office this morning to get a date and yay...... They have a date March 12, and yes I am haapy because I need to be back before my mom b day and healed before SUMMER now I need to get my list togather and some, so help plz ladies.

WHAT AM I WAITING ON

I have no idea what I'm waiting on I need to go send off for my passport and quit playing, I hate it but I am a last min person however I do get the job done. I'm not really the bloging type of person that's why I never post anything I do be on here every day all day just reading reviews and o_O @ pics and have been for 2yrs, that's crazy I kno just to much drama for 1! Anyways I really need this bbl Like yesterday this guy friend of mines who is hella cool and funny told me that a$$ is the new face I was in shock but laughed it off and thought to myself he might be right, he said u fine and all but u need sum azz, I said real soon bro don't trip he already kno what's up I can't wait.

I need that

READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!

I JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH YIRA AND A EMAIL AS WELL FROM HER MAKING SURE I AM GETTING READY FOR MY SX THAT WILL BE MARCH 12 2014! AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY NOT YET BUT I AM GETTING THINGS IN ORDER, TODAY I START GETTING THE VITAMINS NEEDED GOR THIS PROCEDURE I ALREADY HAVE SOME VITAMINS BUT NOT ALL.

getting ready

LOOKING FOR A BUDDY

IS THERE ANYONE HAVING SX MARCH 11TH OR 12TH AND LOOKING FOR BUDDY? I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM U LADIES U CAN PM ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT.

IS IT JUST ME

HAVE ANY 1 MAN STARTED TRIPPING WHEN THERE DATE GOT CLOSER OR IS IT JUST MINES? MY DUDE OF 9 YRS HAS BEEN ACTING REAL FUNNY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN BEEN SAYING THINGS LIKE SURGERY BOOTY AND I CAN SEE AND HEAR IT IN HIS VOICE THAT HE IS THE BIG J WORD! WHY IS THAT? EVERY DAY HE HAS BEEN HAVING SOMETHING TO SAY, LIKE I REALLY CARE, UMMMM NO! HE KNO I REALLY NEED THIS DONE AND FROM MY SWIM SUIT PIC U CAN SEE WHY. ;-) HOW CAN A WOMEN BE SO PRETTY WITH NO CURVES OR NOTHING? THATS SO OLD FOR ME, IM LOOKING TO GETTING THIS BODY RIGHT AND THATS IT!!!!.

MAD

OKAY LADIES AS I WAS GETTING READY FOR BBL I NOTICE A CHANGE VERRY SOON IN MY BODY I THOUGHT MAYBE STRESS BUT I'M WAY SMARTER THAN THAT, LET ME GET TO THE POINT I AM PREGNET, AND MAD 2 YRS AGO I WAS ON HERE CONSIDERING GETTING BBL AND I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNET THEN SO I HAD TO PUT IT ON HOLD, SO YES I'M NOT SURE ON WHAT I'M GOING TO DO BUT I WILL UPDATE EV1 AND CHECK MY INBOX LADIES THAT I DO TALK TO THREW MY INBOX SOON I'M JUST A LIL UPSET BUT PLZ GIVE ME SOME TIME.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon