Heavy Lids - Sandy Springs, GA

I have been wanting to get my eyelids done for...

I have been wanting to get my eyelids done for awhile. My Mom and Grandfather had this procedure done but they were older. I did not want to wait until I was too old. I was referred to Dr. Neufeld by my ophthalmologist. I had my upper and lower lids done and it took 10 years off my life. His staff was very personable. I am so glad I had it done.
Atlanta Ophthalmologist

He listened to my expectations and explained what he thought would help me meet those goals. The procedure was scheduled without any delays, the procedure went well, and the recovery has been uneventful. He and his staff are attentive. It has been awhile since I have had a physician listen, make eye contact, and do what he says he can do.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Eyelid Surgery community today.