Not Sure Yet Just Had It Done. - San Ramon, CA

I just had this procedure done a week ago today.I...

I just had this procedure done a week ago today.I went into thinking (from seeing the videos) that the down time was minimal. They do give you a lot of paper work to read and they are very nice. I have to say. But what i wished i would have know prior to is the actual healing process. i think it would of been helpful to have the healing pictures in the video not just the ugly before and great after photos. But this is what you can expect each step of the way informational videos for some one who has never done anything like this before like myself.

I'm not saying it wasn't worth it. I'm not sure yet. I'm still very puffy bruised and swollen. my skin does feel a lot tighter which is good im guessing. So hopefully after the swelling goes down the wrinkles will be gone. I had lippo on my neck, nothing too drastic because i wasn't that bad to begin with, i just looked tired. Puffy eyes, little double chin started some brown spots. So i had the laser which doesn't seem to be too bad.i had my bags removed, which hurts a lot, my eyes are so puffy and leaky like watery all the time. im guessing this is normal after this type of surgery im not really sure because again they don't give you this information on exactly what to expect. i mean it may very well be fine in the end. i just wish i knew ahead of time how hard the recovery from this was. they made it sound so simple.and the recovery is anything but i just wish i would of had more info up front i guess. but they were all very nice and helpful with the general questions that i thought of asking.

my ears are numb also not sure why that is? i guess i have a lot of questions for them on the 22nd when i go in. not saying im not going to be happy about the whole thing when im healed all the way because i just cant tell yet. but i keep you posted. I did really like my doctor i have to say though. he was very good to me and comforting.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Its too new to rate just keeping you updated step by step on how im feeling.