Finally the Turkey Neck is Gone

I am 61 years old but now have been told I look...

I am 61 years old but now have been told I look like I'm in my early fifties. That feels so good cause when I had my turkey neck I felt very ugly. I use to hide it when pictures were taken or even talking to people.

I went for a consultaion and liked what I heard. The doctor who performed the procedure was recommened by the consultant. The price was high for me but so well worth it.

Would I do it again? Definately, my self confidence has greatly gone up. Sure there was pain and swelling afterword but I got through with the pain meds they prescribed.

I do have some big scaring behind one ear but I can live with it. I had to back for more snips under my chin, little tags were sticking out with no further charge.

The staff at the center that I went to were and are great. Thank you for changing my life.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

His bed side manner (so to say ) was very caring. He answered all the questions I asked. I was able to come in anytime if I felt uncomfortable or thought I needed any further snips here or there which I did.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.