A 90 Lb. Weight Loss Resulted in Instant Apparent Aging - San Ramon, CA

I had looked into doing something a few years ago...

I had looked into doing something a few years ago when one day, seemingly overnight, I developed wrinkles and a turkey neck. This was apparently caused from a slow but substantial weight loss, resulting in extra skin. I appeared to be aging rapidly. Then as a gift I was offered this procedure from a family member who wanted to help and I jumped at it! I'm very very pleased with the results. What a gift!

The doctor was extremely competent and knowledgeable; the staff very friendly and supportive, and the recovery quick and practically pain free. The appearance immediately following the procedures was not without looking like something substantial had just happened to my face, but I was out in public in a couple of days, with sunscreen of course. I feel so much better now about my appearance and have been told I just lost 20 years!

San Ramon Facial Plastic Surgeon

All my one on one interactions with the doctor and staff were great. A couple of times however I didn't get a return call from the front desk to answer a question, but it was never an emergency, just inconsequential stuff. And I was scheduled to be back sometime soon anyway.

What a wonderful family member and results! Just had lift, and am also pleased.
Dr. Hicks did my LSL also and I am extremely pleased with my results and the staff that waited on me.
Hi Mo Better,
I know this is months later than your original post.
Just wanted to say one, you look fantastic.
And may I ask if you don't mind, what/if procedures did they do to your eye area?
I think your neck/jawline look great, but also your eye area is wonderful too!
you look absolutely 20 years younger. just what I'm looking for, am too losing weight, just 25 lbs. so far, 60 more to go.

Welcome to RealSelf, Mo Better! Thanks for sharing your results. I can definitely see the difference in your neck and jawline.

Nice result! Good for you.
Very nice result!