A 90 Lb. Weight Loss Resulted in Instant Apparent Aging - San Ramon, CA

I had looked into doing something a few years ago...

I had looked into doing something a few years ago when one day, seemingly overnight, I developed wrinkles and a turkey neck. This was apparently caused from a slow but substantial weight loss, resulting in extra skin. I appeared to be aging rapidly. Then as a gift I was offered this procedure from a family member who wanted to help and I jumped at it! I'm very very pleased with the results. What a gift!

The doctor was extremely competent and knowledgeable; the staff very friendly and supportive, and the recovery quick and practically pain free. The appearance immediately following the procedures was not without looking like something substantial had just happened to my face, but I was out in public in a couple of days, with sunscreen of course. I feel so much better now about my appearance and have been told I just lost 20 years!

San Ramon Facial Plastic Surgeon

All my one on one interactions with the doctor and staff were great. A couple of times however I didn't get a return call from the front desk to answer a question, but it was never an emergency, just inconsequential stuff. And I was scheduled to be back sometime soon anyway.