Smart Lipo on Arms, Bra Area,and Flanks - San Ramon, CA

Hello Everyone, I had smart lipo performed on my...

Hello Everyone, I had smart lipo performed on my arms, bra area, and flanks on Friday May 10th. All in all the procedure wasn’t that bad as I have a high tolerance for pain. I would describe the procedure more as discomforting that painful. I added the flanks last minute so the procedure took almost 6 hours which was exhausting. “Not painful, just exhausting.” After the procedure I was sore but mainly just tired. I had a lot of drainage so my husband placed a trash bag on the bed with a towel over it so I wouldn’t mess up the sheets. “Pretty smart actually.” I had a difficult time sleeping and when I woke up the next morning my left hand was super swollen and I was a bit sore all over. I took a Norco which upset my stomach then I was knocked out again for about 4 hours. I decided later that day that I didn’t want to take any more pain meds because they upset my stomach and I felt like I could handle to pain. I find having an upset nauseated tummy is far worse. Today is day two and I woke up a little sore but pretty good for the most part. I took of my garment, bandages, etc.. and hopped in the shower which felt so good I can’t even go into words. I can’t really see much of a difference yet as I’m swollen and a little bruised so I’m not really going to judge anything for about a month. I feel pretty good today. I got dressed ran to the store, cleaned the house a bit, and watered my plants outside. Feel pretty much normal.
I’ll try to post updates but I work full time and sit in traffic for hours so it might be on the weekend. More to come..

2 1/2 weeks later - a little freaked out

My arms do look smaller but I still have a flab underneath my arm which I'm hoping will go away. There better than before no doubt but I noticed cannula marks which look like cellulite and I'm freaken!! I hope those go away because I'd rather have fat arms than that. It's not really noticable unless I lift my arm up in the air. I will just die if this is permanent. I'm going to try massage and cross my fingers. Other than that, all is good. I do have some bumps but you cant see them only feel them. My post op appointment is Thursday so we'll see what is said regarding my cellulite look. Ugh...... :-(
NA