What is Your Mental Health Worth? - San Ramon, CA

On 8/5/10 I had my upper lids; neck; and LSL done....

On 8/5/10 I had my upper lids; neck; and LSL done. My lids went fine and I haven't experienced any problems other than itching (healing).

On 8/6 during my re-check I had stated that I had difficulty swallowing because the wrap was too tight, although I hadn't veiwed my neck. When I removed the wrap on Sat 8/7 I noticed that I had a big gash/abrasion in the front of my neck and on the side of my face. I am not someone that deals with drama - it was what it was and I put Neosporin on it.

On 8/8 I called my doctor and he called back and claimed it wasn't a big deal he stated that he had noticed the abrasion and he would see me on my follow-up. He later conceded that the bandage was wrapped too tight and that he overlipoed my neck, although it hadn't been a procedure that I either requested or paid for. I had a redo surgery (Nov) to get rid of the adhesion (skin on outside stuck to muscle underneath) and ligature mark on my neck. After the redo my chin sutures were removed and my neck skin was still sticking and it was then filled with saline

(12/2)... 3 rounds of cortisone injections... and no,I'm not yet done. My skin is still stuck to the muscle and there's puckering around the scar. Can't get in again for any type of additional fix until the end of the month. I will not allow any other treatment than injections.

I started taking antidepressants in October. I have never been in this mental state before nor do I wish it on anyone...I beleive I will contact their corporate office.

Somehow my other post right after surgery is no longer on the site. I spoke of a ligature on my neck then.
Pics taken with cell-phone:
big hole in neck - less than 1 wk post
(of course I have all interim photos too)
other photo is now

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G is no longer with Lifestyle Lifts. I just found out today (12/20)that when I saw him on 12/2 to have chin stitches removed (redo) that it was his last day and he went back to the MD Spa in Pleasanton. No, he didn't bother to tell me...