Great Job - San Ramon, CA

I had the procedure on 1/26/12, the lifestyle...

I had the procedure on 1/26/12, the lifestyle lift, lower eyes fatty bags removed, lazor treatment at the lower eyes and lipo for my double chin. So far everything looks very good, I am very satisfied and can't wait for all the swelling,bruising to be gone. I am 65 yrs. old and thought it was time to improve my looks.

Hi, it has been now over 7 months since I had the...

Hi, it has been now over 7 months since I had the procedure done with Lifestyle Lift, and I am still very happy with the results. I am attaching a recent photo taken 8/28/2012.

Almost 2 yrs later

Hi, I was asked to update my comments/photo, well it's been 21 months since my 'lift' and I am still satisfied with the outcome. There is one thing I would not have done again, and that is the lazor treatment under the eyes. I had the fatty pockets removed under my eyes, and it was suggested I have lazor treatment as well, to help with the healing. Maybe it helped with that, but as of today, the skin under my eyes is still much lighter than the rest of my face. The good thing is, I ware glasses so it is hidden. But that is the only complaint I have, every thing else is just fine.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I met with the Dr. once before the procedure and of course on the day of. He was very nice, answered my questioned, reassured me on my nervousness. I had a phone call from oce of Assistance on the 3rd day. every one at the Center was very nice,polite and friendly. Payment was a breeze,credit card :o)I had consult. on 1/20,met Dr. 1/23 and procedure on 1/26!

My San Ramon comment.....I was told to return in April, 2014.
I have been considering having the laser for under the e yes and have not decided. I am glad to have input regarding that. I am five months out from LSL and very happy.
I had Dr. Suess. What a nice man. I didn't have the fat bags removed....only because it scared the Be-Jesus out of me when they described how they did it. My lift and laser took 8 hours as it was. If Dr. Suess had done the fat bags, who knows how long it would have taken.
your review "might" be honest and I have no reason to think its not I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE...... very ugly and it was done by life style lift. YOU GOT LUCKY.
look at my pictures.... the scars are painful it looks like an emergency appendectomy was done on my face I think the doctor was on drugs when he did my "lift" there is no revision that will work I have spent $10,000 out of my pocket to have the horrible scars and blood stains on my neck at least reduced.... didn't work and life style lurch DID NOT CARE.
Did you have eyebrow lift done? If so, did you end up with "pouches" above your eyebrows, that will not go away? I have those now and they will not go away. I have massaged and used warm wet cloths. Now, he says to wait until April to see again. The lift was done in August in San Ramon.
No I didn't have my eyes done.
No, I did not have my eyebrows done. It was never even suggested.
No, I did not have my eyebrows done. It wasn't even suggested.
Where did you have your procedure done? Was it a Lifestyle Lift office? Thank you for your honest review. Katherine
In San Ramon and it was a Lifestyle Lift facility.
Jewel...do NOT have this surgery when you plan if you are going away on a trip. You will be in pain, have bruises around your face and look at that point, like you have been in an accident. The bottom line is, and I won’t keep beating around the bush...that anyone doing this is playing Russian Roullette. You NEVER know what is going to happen.

It is NOT a sterile environ, I was awake through most of my 3.5 hour surgery....yes, 3.5 just for lipo and the “revolutionary ++cough, cough++ procedure.”

Four years out, the nerve damage...itching, numbness, tingling...make me feel like I am losing my mind. My Dr. left LSL and opened his very own butcher shop. BEWARE...let the buyer BEWARE.
I feel like you obviously she didn't read the post so if your willing to pay all that money for nerve damage to your face "have at it" but you may want to check out the post before you do it!!
I'm sorry? is this a joke?
I'm having this procedure done May 2. Neck.fat injections and laser. I plan to go on a trip May 12 to 18th. Does anyone of you think I'll be somewhat fine to go or should have it done later
hi jewel65, I would definitly wait until AFTER your trip! You will have bruising and proably be sore. Good luck, ejcsrac
It's so sad to me that these so-called "doctors' can go sround our country carving up womens' faces like jack-o-lanterns and charging us for it. Women of America, when will you see where your true beauty and value comes from
Well I hope for your sake that it stays that way but don't be too dissappointed when you go in for a 9 mth check up that you have nothing and all your left with is scars and nerve damage
Let's face it lady's.... Happy or Not Happy can we ALL please JUST AGREE that IT was ALL A LOT MORE THAN WE BARGAINED FOR!!!
I cried alot...and I am not a baby.
It amazes me that anyone can take 3 valium and walk out of there and no pain meds after.. are you kidding me? ??? My face was 3 sizes bigger than it normally is my girlfriend told me not to look in the mirror that I would cry, it was the worst pain of my life .. so I find it very hard to believe you had the same surgery as the rest of us! !!
I was given 3 valium, a phenergen for nausea (because I woke up with a headache & I was nauseaous) and I was out like a light. I don't remember the shots in my face or being stitched up. I slept through the majority of it all. I had been given pain prescription 2 weeks prior so I had them filled and ready to take as soon as I got home. I returned the next morning for bandage changes and the next day someone from their center called to check on me. I can't say how any other centers perform but this one was exceptional.
I also had a sedative like valium that is more fast action along with the valium, (Halcyon), antibiotic and antinausea pill. This was because I can't take the pain meds. I am sure I had a lot of swelling also ( I intentionally avoided the mirrow) since I could feel the pressure when my head was lowered for any reason but I kept ice on it constantly and they also wanted me to take a form of organic aspirin that they had me pickup prior to the surgery. This was far from the worst pain I have had but I know it would have been less if I could have had pain drugs.
I remember the first few shots and thought that they were not as bad as some that I have had from the dentist. After that I was out for the count and remember going to my car but not the ride home . The next thing I remember is being put into my recliner. Thank God for my wonderful daughters.
hi Cindy51, I didn't say I 'walked' out of there, I was wheeled in a wheel chair to the curb where they helped me get into our car, my husband picked me up. My face was also very swollen and bruised. I felt VERY uncomfortable, because everything was sooo thight across my face and neck. I am 2 months post op now and most of the swelling is gone, I still have some numbness under my chin and in front of my right ear. The scars have healed and I expect a year from now they'll just be fine lines under my hair. I am still very happy that I had it done.