Great Job - San Ramon, CA

I had the procedure on 1/26/12, the lifestyle...

I had the procedure on 1/26/12, the lifestyle lift, lower eyes fatty bags removed, lazor treatment at the lower eyes and lipo for my double chin. So far everything looks very good, I am very satisfied and can't wait for all the swelling,bruising to be gone. I am 65 yrs. old and thought it was time to improve my looks.

Hi, it has been now over 7 months since I had the...

Hi, it has been now over 7 months since I had the procedure done with Lifestyle Lift, and I am still very happy with the results. I am attaching a recent photo taken 8/28/2012.

Almost 2 yrs later

Hi, I was asked to update my comments/photo, well it's been 21 months since my 'lift' and I am still satisfied with the outcome. There is one thing I would not have done again, and that is the lazor treatment under the eyes. I had the fatty pockets removed under my eyes, and it was suggested I have lazor treatment as well, to help with the healing. Maybe it helped with that, but as of today, the skin under my eyes is still much lighter than the rest of my face. The good thing is, I ware glasses so it is hidden. But that is the only complaint I have, every thing else is just fine.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I met with the Dr. once before the procedure and of course on the day of. He was very nice, answered my questioned, reassured me on my nervousness. I had a phone call from oce of Assistance on the 3rd day. every one at the Center was very nice,polite and friendly. Payment was a breeze,credit card :o)I had consult. on 1/20,met Dr. 1/23 and procedure on 1/26!