Feeling and Looking 10 Years Younger - San Ramon, CA

I had my Lifestyle Lift in Dec. 2011. I went in...

I had my Lifestyle Lift in Dec. 2011. I went in looking 60 yrs old and now look 40 something. With the stress of living with an alcoholic husband and then watching him die as a result, the past 10 yrs of stress was really showing on my face. It had gotten to the point where I hated looking in the mirror and then I saw an informercial of Lifestyle Lift and things started looking up.

I originally saw an informercial and then did...

I originally saw an informercial and then did research on the internet. After my consult with Dr. David Hicks I went home and researched him and liked what I saw. I then made my decision after weeks of thinking & praying about it to go forward with my procedure.

I am four months post op now and still doing good....

I am four months post op now and still doing good. All the swelling is completely gone and my neck still looks great.

Nine months post op and doing great.

Nine months post op and doing great.
San Ramon Facial Plastic Surgeon

I didn't have one bad experience from the beginning to the end with San Ramon Lifestle Lift. Any time I called I received assistance quickly.

You look FAB!
I am having this procedure done this Saturday and I an so scared. I spoke to my dr in great detail and I feel confident that he is a great dr and surgeon. Where I am having problems is the pain and surgery under local anesthesia and being awake. I am such a baby scardie cat and worry that I will be in horrible pain afterwards. What should I expect during and after. I am having, neck face and eyes done...any words of comfort or support for this procedure?
Thank you ladies and I am so happy for you all! I too shall pray for 2trusting. Her words were cruel and unwarranted.
They give you a couple of Valium and numb you really well. Between the three Valium And something they gave me to lower my blood pressure I slept through most of it. If I woke up and felt anything I would tell them and they would numb me some more. I have a really great doctor and a very pleasant experience. Thanks for the compliments I feel so much better. Good luck If you decide to go through with it.
my question is... it says on the site that there is NO anesthesia used, that your awake and can talk to them during the procedure. HOW can you have all this done without it? Pain afterwards I can see and tolerate no problem- but during?!?!? That is HARD to wrap my head around.
You look GREAT BTW! =)

I had the LSL 3 yrs ago. They did give me numbing shots around the area they operate. The only thing that hurt was the needles. I am still glad I did it. I also had a little smart lipo in my jowl area and I like the way I look. That was easier than going too the dentist too get a tooth filled.

good luck to all who have the lsl. i guess it works for some ladies. as for me, well ill stick to my own dr. in pasadena. let me know if the lsl drops in two yrs.( i sure hope it does'nt). if you feel good do it, i want a lasting lift for about 10 yrs. go on looking pretty.

Had the neck chin lift, laser around the mouth and upper eyelid done in San Ramon on May 8, 2012. So far, so good I would like to know from you, as a patient, about recovery time. What skin products did you use during recovery? How long before you went out in public? Was your skin tight and dry during recovery? When did you get feeling back in your ears in regard to stitches in back of ears? I know I can ask the doctor these questions and I will but it is more comforting to me to have some comments from a patient's personal experience. Thank you in advance.
Hi Rose I hope this finds you recovering nicely. I had my surgery on Dec 9, 2011 and was back at work on the 19th. I used Cetaphil cleanser from the drug store to clean my face, neck & behind my ears at least three times a day and I used St. Ives moisturizing lotion from Wal-Mart. I used baby shampoo for my hair. Luckily it was still cold outside in Dec so when I did go out I covered up with scarves & turtlenecks because I bruised from my chin to my chest. My skin felt tight for over a month but it wasn't uncomfortable. It took about three months before the feeling was back behind my ears and I am still healing because it itches every now and then. The only problem I had with pain was behind my ears and I think it was because of gravity pulling the skin downward. I went back to work within 10 days and I work 10-11 hours a day, so the first week or so at work was hard only because I had laid around for 10 days and didn't get up and walk around alot to get used to gravity pulling down of my skin. I was really lucky that I had lost all swelling by the 3rd- 4th day. I am so glad I had this done and Dr. Hicks was a great doctor. I would be glad to know how you are doing and how your surgery went. And another thing, as soon as I got the sutures out I felt like a new person. Coninue to use the ointments and creams they suggested because they do help. I coninued using them until they were all gone and I still use the Cetaphil as a cleanser on my neck & face. Please post some before & after photos. And I kept a photo diary every day so after I healed I could go back and see day by day how I had improved.
HsMessnger - You had the things I want to have done. Are you allowed to say approximately how much it cost?
I think I posted the full cost on my profile.
You go girl!!! I met you in the waiting room 2 wks out when we both had surgery. You look awesome and glad I am so happy I went for it. I am worth every thousand as you are : )
Sue I do remember you and would love to know how you are doing. Post some pictures so we can see your before & after results.
You look like a teenager!!!! Really!!!!!!

You look great. There is a big difference between BEFORE and AFTER op. Enjoy your youthfull look, and I am sure it lifts your spirit as well, it always works this way.

Was it painful? How long before the bruises went away?

I didn't have much pain at all. A little behind the ears as gravity was pulling down but this was gone in a few weeks. The bruising lasted about 3-4 weeks but I covered it with make-up & turtle necks.
Anybody has had this procedure done somewhere in Florida? Would love some feedback.
Thank you Peridot48 for your comments.
You look absolutely terrific! Congratulations and so happy that you are able to do something for "self" after your heartache. All the best, p.
You truly do look young. Glad u had a wonderful experience.
HsMessnger,
I wanted you to clear something up with you.

On "Aliice's" review page, LSL Ontario, CA, you made the statement to Aliice that, "As long as you and I are happy with our outcomes, that's all that matters." I found this statement to be out of character for someone who claims to have had God on her shoulder along with an angel. If your Christian beliefs promote such selfishness and self-centeredness ...well my pastor said perhaps you should seek spiritual counseling else where. I'm just saying...

let the one without sin be the first one to cast stones! you have no right to judge this lady or question her christianity. god said judge not least you be judged. god wants us to take care of the vessel that he lent us for just a short while. as long as she is not vain i dont think she is sining god wants us to be happy he gave this talent to the drs and some people need it to make their life better. you probably had an easy life and look 30 forever. what about the people that have had a rough life through no fault of their own. maybe they have been a victim of an acholic partenter and or a victim of domestic violence. do u not think they have every right to have a normal life? what about people who lose weight, i lost 50 lbs and my wrinkles became 10 times fold. if i could afford it i would have it done. i need to lose more weight but stopped because my skin is sagging so. i gained through no fault of my own. i almost died the drs gave me less than a 10 percent chancee of even coming off the operating table. then i gained weight like crazy because of medicine and not being able to do any physcial activities for over a year. im just saying facts are different for each case. so dont start judging before u know the facts..

@ csadams344
I could have not said it better myself!!!