Feeling and Looking 10 Years Younger - San Ramon, CA

I had my Lifestyle Lift in Dec. 2011. I went in...

I had my Lifestyle Lift in Dec. 2011. I went in looking 60 yrs old and now look 40 something. With the stress of living with an alcoholic husband and then watching him die as a result, the past 10 yrs of stress was really showing on my face. It had gotten to the point where I hated looking in the mirror and then I saw an informercial of Lifestyle Lift and things started looking up.

I originally saw an informercial and then did...

I originally saw an informercial and then did research on the internet. After my consult with Dr. David Hicks I went home and researched him and liked what I saw. I then made my decision after weeks of thinking & praying about it to go forward with my procedure.
Thank you Peridot48 for your comments.
You look absolutely terrific! Congratulations and so happy that you are able to do something for "self" after your heartache. All the best, p.
You truly do look young. Glad u had a wonderful experience.

I am four months post op now and still doing good....

I am four months post op now and still doing good. All the swelling is completely gone and my neck still looks great.

good luck to all who have the lsl. i guess it works for some ladies. as for me, well ill stick to my own dr. in pasadena. let me know if the lsl drops in two yrs.( i sure hope it does'nt). if you feel good do it, i want a lasting lift for about 10 yrs. go on looking pretty.

Had the neck chin lift, laser around the mouth and upper eyelid done in San Ramon on May 8, 2012. So far, so good I would like to know from you, as a patient, about recovery time. What skin products did you use during recovery? How long before you went out in public? Was your skin tight and dry during recovery? When did you get feeling back in your ears in regard to stitches in back of ears? I know I can ask the doctor these questions and I will but it is more comforting to me to have some comments from a patient's personal experience. Thank you in advance.
Hi Rose I hope this finds you recovering nicely. I had my surgery on Dec 9, 2011 and was back at work on the 19th. I used Cetaphil cleanser from the drug store to clean my face, neck & behind my ears at least three times a day and I used St. Ives moisturizing lotion from Wal-Mart. I used baby shampoo for my hair. Luckily it was still cold outside in Dec so when I did go out I covered up with scarves & turtlenecks because I bruised from my chin to my chest. My skin felt tight for over a month but it wasn't uncomfortable. It took about three months before the feeling was back behind my ears and I am still healing because it itches every now and then. The only problem I had with pain was behind my ears and I think it was because of gravity pulling the skin downward. I went back to work within 10 days and I work 10-11 hours a day, so the first week or so at work was hard only because I had laid around for 10 days and didn't get up and walk around alot to get used to gravity pulling down of my skin. I was really lucky that I had lost all swelling by the 3rd- 4th day. I am so glad I had this done and Dr. Hicks was a great doctor. I would be glad to know how you are doing and how your surgery went. And another thing, as soon as I got the sutures out I felt like a new person. Coninue to use the ointments and creams they suggested because they do help. I coninued using them until they were all gone and I still use the Cetaphil as a cleanser on my neck & face. Please post some before & after photos. And I kept a photo diary every day so after I healed I could go back and see day by day how I had improved.

Nine months post op and doing great.

Nine months post op and doing great.
You look FAB!
I am having this procedure done this Saturday and I an so scared. I spoke to my dr in great detail and I feel confident that he is a great dr and surgeon. Where I am having problems is the pain and surgery under local anesthesia and being awake. I am such a baby scardie cat and worry that I will be in horrible pain afterwards. What should I expect during and after. I am having, neck face and eyes done...any words of comfort or support for this procedure?
Thank you ladies and I am so happy for you all! I too shall pray for 2trusting. Her words were cruel and unwarranted.
San Ramon Facial Plastic Surgeon

I didn't have one bad experience from the beginning to the end with San Ramon Lifestle Lift. Any time I called I received assistance quickly.