Best Lip Augmentation in Marin - San Rafael, CA

I saw Dr. Rob Colvin at Dermal Essentials in San...

I saw Dr. Rob Colvin at Dermal Essentials in San Rafael, Ca for lip enhancement. My lips have always been thin and as I age, they have gotten much thinner. I had always wanted to try lip augmentation and since I see Dr. Colvin for Botox and fillers, I knew I could trust him.
He used a full syringe divided between both lips.
They were much fuller than I anticipated and I didn't like them at all for a few days then... I loved them!!!
After 8 days they looked very natural and I was loving my slightly filler lips. Little things I hadn't expected, like the corners of my mouth turned up slightly in a youthful way, whereas before, they were straight.
I went out and bought every shade of Burt's Bees I could find!
I have home back once for a half syringe divided between both lips and he put the remainder in the folds around my nose.
I like the half syringe more often as I only has one day of looking unnatural vs 8 days before.
The other great thing about Dr. Colvin is that he has stellar client/doctor support. He called me back immediately after the first augmentation because my lips were a bit lumpy and painful. He massaged them and the lumpiness went away. He checked back a few more times to see how I was doing. His care and concern is non-pariel.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Best lip augmentation in Marin!

This should read Dr. Rob Colvin, not Ron.

which product did he use on our lips?
How did he massage the lumps out? I have a few lumps and am not sure when I will be able to get back to my MD so am trying to massage them myself.
Looks great!
Dr. Rob Colvin

Dr. Colvin also has a office in Sam Francisco.