Invisalign Best Review - San Pedro, CA

I will finish my treatment in exactly one week and...

I will finish my treatment in exactly one week and I LOVE Invisalign! I wore the bottom ones for 8 months and the top for 18 months…would have been 3 years with traditional metal braces. The cost was only $175.00 more than the traditional braces would have been and my teeth look amazing.

I am a local teen actress and model and I would not have had nearly as much work with traditional metal braces. I loved the fact that I could take them out to eat and clean my teeth. I have never had a cavity and I still don’t. The orthodontist was really honest with me and my mom. A lot of teens will lose their trays or not wear them enough hours. As I was an incoming freshman in high school, and so many of my friends were already getting their braces off, I vowed I would be good. I was and never lost a set and wore them as I should.

Really, there was never a downside to them for me! I highly recommend them. I did have friends that tried to warn me against them,…saying they wouldn’t work as well…and they now are eating their words! If they will work for you it is worth it. Just don’t lose them and wear them and in no time you will have a beautiful smile! Good luck!

Smile Emporium

The entire staff is vey knowledgable and completely equipped with the latest state of the art technology. That coupled with their people friendly skills, makes this group a winner for me and my family! Dr. Z was very considerate and made me very comfortable when I felt nervous. I would highly recommend Smile Emporium to all my friends and family! THANK YOU SMILE EMPORIUM!!

Good job being so good about keeping track of and wearing your trays!! That is not an easy thing to commit to - so well done!!

I'm so glad you are seeing good results. Can't wait to hear when you are officially done! :)