Facelift and Breast Implant Removal and Lift - San Miguel de Allenede, MX

I am a 64 year old woman, who does not feel even...

I am a 64 year old woman, who does not feel even close to-that age. I am very active and have always exercised and kept myself healthy. So on June 12 I had a facelift and breast lift implants removed and breast lift. I had originally planned on having the implants removed only, as that was all I could afford.

That was before I found the facelift Mexico website. I started researching this site and made a phone call to Pat Marino, the owner. I found her to be very charming. She sent me information that I read over and decided to go for it. It sounded too good to be true! I ended up flying to San Miguel de Allende in Mexico by myself and had all the procedures done at once in the hospital. It was exactly as Pat said. I was never alone, from the time I landed in Mexico to the time I returned home! I was greeted by Miguel, my driver who was holding up a sign with my name on it. He was wonderful and spoke perfect English as he drove me to Casa Marino, where I would be staying for the next 12days.

I had the surgeries done in the hospital,where I stayed 3 days. My doctor was Dr. Koelliker who greeted me when I arrived at the hospital. He made feel comfortable immediately! He is a very nice, compassionate man. He answered all my questions and explained in detail what he would be doing. When I woke up from the surgery, I was in no pain at all. He checked on me thruout the day. He even came to the casa where I was staying to remove my stitches. I can't think of a Dr. In the states who would do that. Here, they do the surgery and your on your own. I was never alone at the casa. Fabiola, who was in charge was constantly checking on me. All my meals were homemade healthy and delicious! My results are more Than I expected! I am over the moon, happy. All my friends are now wanting to go there and have some work done. If you have any questions , I will be happy to answer them. I will be posting before and after pictures soon.

Facelift and breast implants removed in Mexico

I am posting some pictures of my experience in San Miguel de Allenede, Mexico.

Breast implants removed and breast lift

In addition to my facelift, I had my breast implants (mentor silicone 360cc) removed and a breast lift. Dr koelliker did an amazing job, considering my age. I was in no pain. I am enclosing a couple of pictures of before and afters. I feel so much better after having them removed!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr koelliker was the best! He took all the time needed to answer my questions. I would definitely go back!

Did he not do upper and lower eyes when doing the face lift . Your face looks amazing and the surgery takes years off you but wonder why no eye work
You had so little bruising! Did you use anything in particular?
Incredible results! So glad you had a great experience with Dr Koelliker! Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Seems like you paid an awful lot for just a face lift...
could you post some photos of your breast implant lift and implant removal?
It sounds like you had a great experience. How did your implant removal and reconstruction go? I have decided I would like to do that but have decided where or when.
It was easy. Absolutely no pain and two months later they look great. It will take awhile for the scars to fade. I use Mederma twice a day. I'm so happy to have the implants out. Good luck on your adventure!
I had my implants removed en bloc with a lift you can see my photos and comments if you 'd like :)
You look great and like you did very well!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor and the company you went through to get this done.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift  community.

As I stated above I plan on posting before and afters. I don't quite understand about more detail, as compared to other reviews, I had much more detail? There were no cons, only pros.

Thank you! I've moved your review into the Facelift community.