Facelift From The Best Doctor -It is Worth the Trip to San Miguel De Allende - Mexico, MO

My motivation was to have a facelift, including...

My motivation was to have a facelift, including the eyes, (which are marvelous) and with a very tight neck, and look natural. All turned out beautifully. I could not be more pleased.
The experience was well worth the trip to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico to have my procedure performed by the best in his field. You will not be disappointed. Within a few weeks, I was wearing makeup, and everybody has commented on how my eyes look. They are large, and my eyeshadow GLIDES on. The facelift, eyes, and neck are PERFECT. The compliments I've received are awesome. I am 63 years old and have never looked better. Dr. Barrera and his staff are the BEST.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift  community.

wow cant wait to see the pictures
Dr. Carlos Barrera

Dr. Barrera performed a full face lift on 7.4.2012. I could not be more pleased. He did a fabulous job, and I've received tons of compliments. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Barrera, his staff, the hospital, and his International Director, Dawn. The results were perfect. I would NEVER have any other doctor touch my face. He is not only an artist, but the bedside manner was excellent. I recommend him very highly. It has been 1 year and 2 months, and the compliments keep coming. I look very natural, and could not be MORE PLEASED with his work. This doctor is very professional, and answered all my questions. Every time I had a question I contacted his Interenational Director, Dawn, and she replied in a very timely manner. This was a very pleasant experience and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Carlos Barrera .He did everything he promised, and there were no surprises. I will post pictures at a later date, so you can see the before and after. I look 10 years younger, and feel it, as well. If you want a professional plastic surgeon, as well as a professional staff, I strongly recommend Dr. Carlos Barrera. You WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. You will look fabulous, and feel fabulous, as well. HE'S THE BEST!!!!