Lifestyle Lift gone bad - San Mateo, CA

I had my first LL on the above date. Not long...

I had my first LL on the above date. Not long after realized nothing looked different. My jowls still were there and my chin was still like a rooster. I wrote a letter explaining my concerns after not getting calls back. I went back finally after sending pics and they decided that it wasn't a change and to do the procedure over. March 2008 I had my second procedure. Even after this procedure I had lots of stringing in my neck. Went back numerous times and had injection to try to control the stringing but it didn't go away. My one ear is attached to the side of my face and the other turns up…..Also, I have stitches you can feel on both sides of my face. Even telling this story gives me anxiety. I wish I could get this all fixed but now I'm scared and to have to put out the money again is also scary.

Update

I would not encourage anyone to have a LL....I know how bad my experience was and now after reading all the experiences on this web site....I am feeling glad mine wasn't as extreme as some of theirs. I still have to get mine fixed but afraid to pick a PS because I put my faith into Dr. Pollard (twice) and look where that got me.
San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very nice. I was worried when he left me to go talk to someone at the door……he did take the time to talk to me about the first procedure not working and willing to do it again. I tried to give it a chance.