One in a Million! - San Mateo, CA

Dr Beck performed my breast augmentation on Nov...

Dr Beck performed my breast augmentation on Nov 6th, 2013. So it's only been a few weeks, or so and I couldn't be happier if I tried.

He, along with his entire staff are just the best. I always felt as if I was in extremely good hands and I wasn't wrong. From the initial phone consults to the first in office consult to the actual procedure and post-op visit, I was treated as if I was the only patient in the practice.

I can't fully put into words how happy I am, but I can tell you this; when you want it done with care and expertise, you will want to choose Dr. Joel Beck.

All the best!

Marlo
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

He's "One in a Million" - *see my comments above

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.