Breast Augmentaton - San Mateo, CA

My motivations for augmentation were primarily to...

My motivations for augmentation were primarily to enhance my femininity. The procedure was easy and took a minimum amount of time with no discomfort. My recovery time was very short. Day after pain for me was non-existent. The staff in surgery were very professional and concerned with my comfort. Pre and post surgery instructions were easy to follow. Follow-up visits with Dr. Beck were very reassuring. Now after 1 year, my scars are almost non-existent and I am very happy with the results.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Joel Beck has been very good. He has explained everything to ome in a manner that I could understand with condescension. His professionalism is first rate. Follow up visits have been very pleasant. The staff has always been pleasant and very helpful. Dr. Becks offices are now in Foster City.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.