Radiesse - San Luis Obispo, CA

The first time I had Radiesse injected was two...

The first time I had Radiesse injected was two years ago. I am 42 and am told I look good for my age, but wanted some softening of the nasal labial folds on my face. One vial was used and it looked great and lasted a year. I had Radiesse injected again in April 2012 by the same office but a different injector, this time two vials injected. She used some on nasal labial folds, some around jaw line and the results were not as good as the first and not nearly as long lasting (6 months and almost gone) Considering Sculptra with the first injector but am really nervous about it. Is it possible the second injections of Radiesse were not done correctly or some of it was wasted on jaw line. Is Sculptra worth it? Should I try Radiesse again? Cost is definitely a factor. I also get Dysport done at this office and love the results!

If your original injector is still at the office and you can ask to see them, that might be the best way to go. If your body reacted well to Radiesse the first time it would be great if you could stick with it.

Since you asked if Sculptra is worth it, here is a link to our Sculptra community. It currently has a 60% Worth It Rating.