Wish I Had Done It Sooner!! - San Luis Obispo, CA

I have always suffered from having a boy body but...

I have always suffered from having a boy body but add on top of that a pooch and some serious lower back fat! When I was in college I was never as flat stomached as I would have like to have been. Well after I had kids I suffered from what I like to refer to as perma pregnancy. People would come up and ask me when I was expecting all the time, my youngest was two! So I went on a strict diet, enrolled in every bootcamp I could and I still had a belly!!! So I finally did it, I had Liposuction of the belly and the back.

The procedure went off without a hitch. I could see a small improvement immediately. But I was soooooo swollen! When I got home I oozed the tumescent fluid for a few days, no biggie. Then the swelling set in! I had to ask my self a few times what the hell I had done to my self. Every thing was also weirdly numb for a couple weeks.

I took about six weeks til I went back to exercising and that was very interesting feeling, it was very tingly! Everything after that was awesome! The rest of the swelling started to go away and my body looked Awesome. There were a few little hard spots below my belly button but they disappeared on their own. Within a year everything was done and All I can say is I wished I had done it years ago!

I never got fat any where else so don't let that be a reason you don't go. I now am getting my thighs done. Partially because I want them to match my awesome stomach and also cause I just want to hang out with Dr D and his staff. They're the best ever! Dr D also does my Botox he's the best at it. I have recommended a few friends and they have all loved him too! I'll put up pics after my thigh procedure! If you want it, don't wait, go see Dr D!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing? We'd love to see some before/after photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

San Luis Obispo Plastic Surgeon

Very professional. Knows his stuff. Always makes me feel comfortable and confident. His office staff are super friendly and go above and beyond the call of duty!