BBL - I Want to Feel Like a Woman Again - San Leandro, CA

Well ladies I am so happy I found this site. I can...

Well ladies I am so happy I found this site. I can not explain how much everyone's experiences have helped me decided that I really need to do this for ME.

Just to give you a little back ground I have been married for 12 years - I'm 30. I have 4 amazing kids, 11, 8, 6 and 2 and my husband is 6 years younger then me. So trying to feel sexy and secure after having 4 kids has been challenging. So yes in a way I am doing this for my husband but more so for ME. I need to feel good about my body again and stop wearing clothes that do not compliment me. But how can I do that if what I see is not attractive.

So I am going to schedule my consultation with Dr. Hegg and I truly believe I will be in the best of hands with him. I am so excited to call and start this amazing journey.

I will post photos of me before surgery, after surgery and as I recover.

San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

Hi, i want to get this done but i have never seen results in real life and the ps that ive gotten consults with cannot get a patient to meet with me. Before i got my breat done i got to see many girls with them. If you are willing to meet with me i will compenste you. Desperately seeking a post op patient.... my email is jayna213@aol.com thanks jennifer