BBL With Dr. Hegg - San Leandro, CA

Ok, this is my 2nd attempt in writing this review....

Ok, this is my 2nd attempt in writing this review. My original was longer and more informative but this one will have to do.

I am currently 6 days Post Op. Day 1-4 were difficult but it does get better with time.
I am very swollen and stiff. can't really say i had any nausea but I did have a low grade fever on day 2/3.
Dr Hegg uses local anesthesia and he doesn't use any drains. I usually sleep on my stomach but it is very uncomfortable sleeping on a stomach that has been lipo'd.

Pre-Op stats: 5'6 180 lbs, 40d-36-40.5
Post op day 6: 38-33-43
Areas lipo'd: Abs, flanks, back, inner thigh. He told me my results would be better with a TT but i wasn't ready for that. I read a few blogs were Dr's inisted on it. im glad he didnt do that to me. I just wanted to improve my shape and have a butt that would complement my Top. I wasn't looking for a very big butt. I did have plans to tell him not to put more than 1000 cc but I changed my mind and allowed him to put as much as my butt would hold because it will reduce.

I wanted to be 5 lbs lighter before my Sx but it didnt happen. I believe that he told me I rec'd 1200 CC's. I will check once i go to my Post Op appt later this week and i will try to post pics by next week. so far I like my results and im definately a work in progress.

San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

found this Dr on R/S. He had good reviews.

So glad to hear the surgery went well for you and thanks for responding to my questions. Can't wait to see your result. Take care
congrats on the surgery! glad to hear things went well. keep us posted! can't wait to c the pics