BBL with Dr. Hegg - San Leandro, CA

Finally did the procedure. I'm 2 days post op and...

Finally did the procedure. I'm 2 days post op and recovery has been tough. Everyone is different, but let me tell you that for me, this was a major procedure and not one to be taken lightly. I am still nauseous from anesthesia and extremely sore/tender. Will definitely post before/ after photos and do a full review. One thing for sure, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hegg. He's not your average surgeon. Not only are his credentials top notch, he is genuinely kind and patient. I haven't taken off my garment yet but I can already see the hourglass shape. Tonight will be my first shower so I'll see it all then.

Congrats on your surgery. I had my sx with Dr Hegg and I am 4 days PO. the recover has been difficult but definately doable. i didn't have much nausea but I have been dealing with a low grade fever off and on for the past 2 days. hope you have a speedy recovery.
Congrats to you too! I hope your fever goes away soon. Recovery is tough enough on its own, let alone being sick on top of that!
Hi Tialynn, hope you are doing well :) I am so interested in seeing your results. Please please post pics. I will be getting my BBL with Hegg in Nov. I am worried though that he is too conservative. How did he sculpt the rest of your body. Thanks!!!

Day 20 I'm still very tight and tender Around...

Day 20
I'm still very tight and tender Around waist and tummy area where dr. Hegg lipo'd. He was aggressive just as I asked him to, so I imagine this tightness will linger for awhile. I've been giving myself light massages over the hard lumps but not sure how much that is helping. I sized down on my garment, which is a good sign that the swelling is going down. My waist is going down too, which is very exciting. My only complaint right now is the swelling around the pubic area! Can't wait for that part to go down. Dr. Hegg mentioned I had a lot of fat there. I started sitting on my butt on day 17 but have been very careful not to sit for too long. There are still hard spots on both cheeks but they seem to get softer and more natural feeling each day. I am lagging on photos. Having three kids, it's so hard to find free time.
Pics please :)
When you made an appt for consult, did they give you one or were you put on a waiting list? How are you feeling?
Hello hun.. Thanks for the review.. Can you post pics please?
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Hegg through realself.com, thanks to those that shared their experience!