--So Excited To Get My New Boobies! - San Juan, PR

Hello everyone! I've been reading on this site for...

Hello everyone! I've been reading on this site for a while now and I just have to say being able to read and see everyones pictures has helped me immensley in this process...I was so nervous before I found out about this site! Don't get me wrong, I'm still nervous...But nerves won't stop me from doing something I've been wanting to do ever since I was about 15 years old. I figured I would post my story and maybe it will help someone out, like so many others did for me :)

I'm 21 yrs old, 5'3" and 114 ibs. (I can't remember my measurments from when I went to see my surgeon-on my next app I'll try and remember to get them)

I'm a slim gal, and rather short to boot---and yet my boobies still don't fill me out. I haven't ever been sized before, but I am pretty sure I'm a 34A. Even though I am that small, I still wear a 34B (always a push up) just because of my insecurity over my breast size.

I started growing when I was about 10 yrs old, and I've pretty much stayed the same size all over from the time I was 12-13. My breasts have been no exceptioin, sadly. Recently I have gained a litte more curves, which I was bummed out about (at first) because my boobs didn't grow with the rest of my body, so I look even more unproportioned. But, now that I am 100% set on getting my new boobs, I'm fine with being a little more curvy. I've always just wanted to feel more womanly, and less boy like. I know most of it is in my head, but after years of being compared to other girls who kept growing in the boob area while I stayed flat, it gets to you. I'm definitely not doing this for other people, I mean thats where the insecurity stemmed from I'm sure, but now years later and being very happily married to my husband who loves my breast, I don't have issues like that anymore. I just want them for me dammit! lol.

Anyways, I'm rambling...So far I have gone to see my surgeon once, it took me a while to track him down seeing as how I am in PR and I do not speak spanish. I was very nervous at first, afraid of a language barrier and all...but my mom (who is amazing and also has a BA) and I went to his office and it's very clean and very nice and everyone speaks english as well! Which made me feel very comfortable. He is a great surgeon with 30 yrs experience and he is certified, which I could not find anywhere else here. Anyways, we went over sizes and I originially decided on 225cc, which now almost a month later I'm almost positive that is too small for the look I want to achieve. By no means do I want huge knockers, but I sure as hell don't want to pay almost 5 grand and go through all that pain for a little bigger than what I got! Lol...So I am currently still unsure of my size. I better figure it out soon though becuse my surgery is supposed to be sometime in the first week of march ( I haven't set the exact date just yet.)

I'll be posting some before pictures just so whoever reads this can get an idea of what I'm working with! :)
I really enjoyed reading your pre-op review. You description of your emotions as a girl going through puberty and now a confident, young woman, are very common. I'm happy to hear you're doing this for yourself! That's great your mom was able to accompany you to your consult. I'm certain her experience was and will be beneficial. Will she also be able to help you during your recovery? Keep us posted on your research and plans!
Thank you!! I figured they were pretty common, I know a lot of girls who feel like I do. Yes! I am staying with her for a while so I can recovery and she can take care of me. She is the best! I am so lucky to have her with me during this time.
I saw your photo were you mentioned you stuffed your layers of bras with socks, etc. Have you ever tried making rice sizers at home to get a better idea of how many cc's you might want in your implants? If you haven't, here is a quick video on how to make these simple "boobs." Let us know how it goes!

I just got off the phone with my surgeons assistant,

I just got off the phone with my surgeons assistant and my pre op appt is next Thursday! So instead of my surgery date being the 3rd of March, It's actually going to be on the 14th! I can't believe I actually have a date set. Hopefully I don't change it again. Ohhhh my gosh. Well, I might go in a bunch more times in a panick to keep trying on boobs. I keep getting so nervous that I'm going to choose the wrong size, its driving me nuts. I just want some boobs that look like I want them to! Lol is that too much to ask?!

On a side note, I'm kind of nervous about posting a picture of my naked breasts on here, but what the heck...Boobs are boobs and I've been looking at all your guys' boobs lol. So here they are!

Oh I hit update before I was ready!

Lol I'm not sure how to edit my last post but whatever...Here are a few boobs I think are pretty awesome and they just look pretty darn great to me! I don't know who these women are obviously, so I'm unsure of their height, weight, cc's etc...But I think their sizing looks pretty similar. I would love to have mine look like them once they are done!

Errr and in my last post I totally stuffed my already big bra with MORE bras and socks and whatever else I could fit in them babies to try and achieve a look (similar) to what I would like. Haha when I popped on skype to see my husband (who is currently deployed) his face was priceless..I just laughed and started pulling out socks like I was pulling off a magic trick. Lol...ANYWAYS...yeah.
Lol at the 4 bras pic looks like a set of 425 ccs. I like ur pre-boob but I understand wanting volume. Keep us posted on the size u decide on!

Surgery Date

Ughhhh I can't lock down a surgery date to save my life! Lol. Well this time it wasn't my fault. Apparently, my surgeon and his secretary were not on the same page and she made my surgery date on a day he will be in Miami performing surgery. So I am currently trying to get another date ASAP because I'm getting cold feet!! I just want to do it while I am brave. I mean, I don't think at this point I won't go through with it, but the anxiety kills! I worry so so much, but at the same time I get very excited, especially when I think about the confidence I will have once I can fit my clothes the way I would like to. Small boobs are for some people, but sadly not me haha. I took some before pictures (for myself) but I am going to post them to compare for after my surgery. This is one of my favorite dresses, but I am disappointed with how my chest looks in it. I would definitely love to look a little more womanly, versus a pre teen.
Girl, so what happened? Are you happy or unhappy with your results? Please share :D
Dr. Richard Nadal