I Was Young and Dumb and Certainly Paid for It ...Mentaly,physically,& Financialy

I had Saline Breast Aug and Lift done 18 years ago...

I had Saline Breast Aug and Lift done 18 years ago in CA. Id always wanted a Ba since having my first child at 14.Maybe a Bcup went to D . Anyway i didnt research my dr at the time,truthfully never even heard of bad breast jobs EVER back then unless it was the silicone implants from 70s. Had another child at 16 wich didnt help my cow utter effect (I always said that) i wasnt the brightest but not the dumbest (or i thought) I got a flyer in my junk mailbox from a place called ASTHETIC CARE.Hope im spelling that right,In san juan capistrano ca.Anywayfast forward never new to get another consult or anything for that matter. Jumped head first for prociedure.Dr said he wouldnt do it if i didnt (pay) have a lift done at time cuz they wouldnt look right.Later i found out i didnt need it after all. Well sugery went great and for my first 7 days i was the happiest bitch you ever saw.I was massively swollen but didnt care.On day 7 the dr had me come in to remove my STAPLES. Yes all 47 staples.Well i left and all i can tell you is by day15 BOTH breasts incisions from bottom lift area all the way UP to my nipples had split open LITERALLY to the size measured 2 by 4 inches.By 15th day i had a almost keyhole look with open road rash appearence.I lost an 8th of a inch on one nipple.It died and turned black and fell out . Now yes i called him and went back panicked on day 8,9,11,and 15th.All he said at the time was your body is tryn to push a forine object out and once it stretched enough it would stop.It took 5days after my stapples were removed to completely be 2by4. Started at bottom of left breast lift site and noticed the night stapples removed that a white like spot almost like a cancor-sore in your mouth looks and roughly same size was getting larger and larger as if opening upwards.He said i was to worried just calm down.I had open road rash 2by4 open wounds that took 8 1/2 months to completely FINNALY close. 6times a day using micropore- vassaline gauze tape and standing in shower holdn my breasts so water could help me change the pads slowly falling off in my hands cuz keeping it clean was impearative. there was so much puss and it was like acid to my wound.Cryd more then i could desscribe.The most painful thing iv ever gone thru.AND IV HAD 3 children 2 vaginal 1 C-section. Anyhow at one of my visits day11 i told him night before something was poking out the wound. I never heard or new what it was,i assumed cat gutt stitches or disolving ones where used.Anyway it felt like a piece of strong fishing line. it stuck out about 8th of a inch and so he told me over the phone to grab it and try to pull it out. I tryed and let me tell you PAIN PAIN PAIN...Well i went in next morning and he simply sniped it and said stop whyning now.(Sorry folks my spellings s*** I know) So much to right from soooo long ago. Well eventually i healed and that first year was awful. id get muscle spasms in one breast kinda like a charlie horse and it hurt like son of a b****. My breast would stand right up hard like rock or missel LITERALY for 45mins sometimes more. Sure massaging might help but if your split open on both sides that much and that far massaging will only tare or resplit the skin. Well honestly theres alot in between and other stuff that went with that dr. ......Never had them redone or fixed.After all that happend a couple years pass and another child well my husband then hung my babys and then himself leaving me alone screwed up and thats why i never had them fixed back then.One thing after another and thats all i can say there...Fast forward today happily married with beautiful stepchildren and my babygirl now becoming a momma herself . And im 36years old. I can flex my pectoral muscles and it looks like some freeky wings or something. I want them redone and one size larger. I no my nipples look funnky but im cool with them but i dont think i need a lift.Any oppinions please..Im not rich by far and i cant afford the $10,000 jobs.... Any help on advice on who is a good dr would really help me.By the way come to find out i had my breasts done by a cosmetic surgon....Not a plastic surgon & i was his 3rd patient to practice on......Dumb i know now.I live in porter texas area or houston.....the pictures are from today.Thank you for listening to my drama

NERVOUS!!

going in for another consultation tomorrow...nervous and hoping they wont crush me with cost like the last one did...praying! :-(

i keep tryn to update it to NOT SURE but it just keeps sayn error...

sorry ill keep tryn tho:-(

Well i had those consultations.....

im sorry i didnt post again but honestly i got so depressed i just sunk into a hole.Yes the consults went fine but still more $ then i was financed and ontop of that my husband threw a curve at me that if i wanted this done i needed to get a job and help pay for it.(Totaly understandable) except if youve red my story well youd know since i lost my family i didnt and hadnt worked since that time.Being 36yrs old tryn to compete with 18-25yr olds is a bitch.Seems all im qualified is for taco bell or burger king witch means ill be 90before im able to fix these things i call my nightmare. I even saw online theres actually a site you basically pimp yourself off on a webcam doing (YOU KNOW) and men donate a dollar or two to your account FOR BOOBS! That tripped me out ...lol Im not against it let me state that now,Im just married and older now so seeing that was a trip thats all.Well my husband wasnt going for that HA! HA!...So iv been a little depressed here lately. Seems soooo hopeless .Anyway i apologize for not reporting back after the consults.Iv just been a bit blue...Still hopefull tho that ill find a surgon . Just dont want another chop job...to dam painful and expensive.

BUMMED YET ALWAYS HOPEFUL... :-(

Feeling defeated a bit ...but pushin through. Surviving basically ...its all iv ever known how to do anyhow lol....As i always say SHIT HAPPENS!....Hell never know i could win the lotto !!! :-D
Athstetic Care

Here in Alabama it is much cheaper for surgery. I only paid 2970 for my implants. Dr. Baker and his staff was wonderful. My surgery was yesterday and i haven't had any pain.they accept care credit also. Good luck to you!
I saw that you are in the Houston area! Look up Bancroft & Feldman. In the Sugar Land area. I got mine done by him and he is amazing!! He does such great work and is so smart and caring. I paid 4500 ! The cost is so low bc the surgery is done in his building! Palmera on RealSelf also got hers done by him. Check him out! :) Good luck!
I agree with AllieG, breast surgery won't change anything but... Your breasts! Your beauty comes from more than your chest size and your beautiful, strong, and smart. Before my consultations I thought that pimping myself on that website was the way to go. Because my man didn't want to cup in, he was originally supportive of the idea. I'm 27 (but look younger since I'm Asian), have done some clothing modeling, but that site is messed up! They make it so that you can be screwed over easy, you rely on guys being honest that they "donate" to you AFTER you web can and get naked for them. You can't keep ANY of the money if you don't raise the entire amount foot your surgery. After hours on that site I didn't make anything. My man felt so bad afterwards watching me try to objectify my body for a few bucks, he offered to pay me to stop. Seriously, I want to do a post solely on how messed up that site is. I hope you're able to raise the money. Good luck my dear.

I don't blame you for being bummed out over the expense of a revision. Everything is so darn expensive these days. What did the doctors say during your consults? Wondering if AllieGB's idea would work? Keep forging forward....you're only 36. I am 48 today and so much has happened in the last 12 years. I'll cross my fingers for some changes in your life to help move you toward a revision.

Thank you for your kind words beth...iv had two more consults since i last posted and they both where hire then care credit approved me for unfortunately. On said $11,000 and i burst into tears. I have to admit one dr i saw recently came from this site and ancered a question id asked pryor. But honestly was the worst PS iv ever seen. He was rude , he wasnt gental touchn my breasts & talked down bout other paitients breasts being quote "like mine ugly and droopy " He even showed me a video on his laptop of some poor woman IN SURGERY LITERALY with her breast inside out ,stitched muscles,photo by photo...kinda gruesome altho i didnt say shit at this point,kinda just sat absorbing it. I told him i wanted saline and he flat out said NO! Silicone best thing to happen for mankind...His words!Anyway he was terrible and basicly told me i would be doin it his way...Well needless to say i bolted.Really seemed he wanted to exspearament with me chop job type .His words wed see what came out of it because it couldnt look worse then it was already.....I was pretty shook up not to mentien wanted to choke him for a few....anyway im still searching and iv still got the $5600 carecredit so im halfway there kinda...prayn all the time.

It's so good to hear from you. I'm glad you went and did two more consults even though they didn't pan out. At least you've eliminated some doctors that you wouldn't want for your surgeon. Yes, you're right, you're half way there. I'm not giving up on you! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Thank you beth for allowing me to be a part of this you are wonderful...
I read your story with tears in my eyes, you have been through so much, becoming a mum when you were just a child yourself and then to lose your entire family, I cannot imagine how you have coped, you are a very strong woman. I do take issue with a caption you wrote for one of your pictures though, yes your breasts badly need doing but breasts do not a beautiful woman make! My physical therapist had a double mastectomy due to cancer, and she is beautiful inside and out, and I'm sure you are too. You have a second chance and the love of your family. Keep trying for that job and don't worry about being butchered this time, things have moved on a lot. This might be a stupid question but have you considered explant with a lift, it can look great and reduces costs.
I think this is great advice. Good luck to you!
Thank you for your prayers....No i havent thought of explant because i remember what was there before hand. I was young and childish but i hated my breasts after birth...You dont realize what youve got ...until its gone. I hated myself and never ever mentaly want to go back there...Ontop of that im 36yrs old 5'3 145pounds. Back at 14-15-16 i was 110pounds....Breasts looked different on me then....I realize too fyi that its prolly all in my head,ALOT for that matter but were all here for that in some way. I know im brain damaged by life,love,ect...But im also aware its all my fault by the stupid choices i made in life. This is just a piece of my guilt and puzzel im hoping will let me breath again....Like finaly doin something right,and finaly being good enough inside to let go......wow im so sorry if that sounds warped. I do apologize,I think its the time of year ..... I walked into my home and found my beautiful babys hanging on a lampcord side by side including my husband on Nov 26th,1998 ........ So this time of year is kinda hard inside. I apologize again for babbling on with my drama... its not intentional i promise.
I would suggest Hedden in Birmingham as his rates are really reasonable or Dr. Revis in Florida. Please look them up and hopefully they can assist you with your revision.
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! i will do that and i dont care if iv got to drive all the way to butt f@*# egypt and back............Thank you so much im gonna check them now. :-)
thats kind of funny here where I live they actually hire older woman, they say the young ones have too much going on, kids, partys, etc. Your story is very sad, all I can say is I hope an angel comes to you and helps you out!! good luck hun!
Thank you mizzG...From your lips to gods ears me too... :-)

Let us know how the consult went! Also, check your inbox as I'm sending you a PM to help you with making changes to your rating. :)

Hope you get some good news on your next consult!!
me too hun and thank you
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.Yes i did try back then to sue but the statue of limitations was up after 1year and by one year honestly the scabbing had finaly closed and before i had a chance to go further (Mind you mentaly i was wore out from pain by that point LITERALLY) i was pregnant....Whole other situation now,& unfortunately before my baby boy would turn 1 he was gone. 6days actually before his 1st birthday. I was 21 and COMPLETELY dont even know how to put into words truthfully... Anyway i lost 4people that day i walked into my duplex after working a double shift at a pie shop....Well one i dont care hes gone but my 2sons i pulled off lamp cords i cared greatly for as well as a piece of me never heals or repairs. Anyway im sorry to go there with you all.You try forgetting or masking or flat out hiding it most of the time........Its never works tho.....anyway back to breasts well as of today i was so happy to get financed for $5,600 thru CareCredit.....that is till i had a consultation that said $9109.... Truthfully wanting something for sooooo long and findly thinkn HORRAY i might pay for the next 60months but it be worth it.......lol well anyway im doing a consult on the 11th & 17th of sep. so im hopefull....P.S.MY Bad the reason i said they were worth it is because this....I didnt get my diploma till i was 30.Didnt get a drivers licence till 33 and in texas. I finished 8th grade before i quit. I was from a very bad area of california (Richmond) my father was IVdrug user & mother Crack head in some other city. I wanted out of my dads house thought i new everything and hated all the sex & drugs my dad had around me all the time.I fell for the first idiot that showd interest in me. Thought it was love even tho i was 13 and him 31. My dad didnt care or object (not that it would have matterd to me) I was waaaaaay stupid and bottom line here is if it wasnt for my tits as terrible and painful as they were id never of had the (SLUTLYNESS) courage or confidence (as worped as that sounds i know) or stupidity to wake up before did something irriversable back then.....That pain of my breasts ontop of losing my beautiful babys was so dam overwhelming god i truly cant grip sometimes. The only thing i had to show for it was these awful breasts...Well no education,means no real job. I cant blo smoke up yalls ass here. I spent 10years after this happend doing as much dope as i could. I still never did theripy or counseling. I completely mentaly lost it...When i was tierd of being tierd and asked my dad could i come start over in texas with him at 30yrs old .Well starting over and today im as much here as im gettn. Dont f*** with my COFFEE or morning cigarette and im a happy camper lol. But MY POINT IS i wouldnt be here today if i hadnt gone thru that surgery and pain...Thats my ancer yalls ..i know DRAMA...surprizes shit out of me all the time im not even on meds LOL....true tho.Thanks for listening
Besides a revision I would look for a PRO BONO lawyer that can help you! That means a "free" lawyer! I couldn't even finish reading your review I was so saddened by what you went through! I hope everything works out for you and you are able to sue that SOB who worked on you. How cruel of them to tell you everything is okay! Sending you hugs from Southern California!!!!
Hi FunAt30 (and lifes1bitch). I can't give any legal advice, but I'm pretty sure that malpractice claims are not done by pro bono lawyers, but if a lawyer feels like you have a case they can win, they will work on contingency. With contingency, the lawyer will get part of the settlement, if the case is successful. Sometimes the lawyer will pay some of the costs for hiring expert witnesses if they think they will be successful. The laws unfairly protect doctors, so a case has to be really strong to win. Again, I can't give legal advice, but often there is a statute of limitations that is between 1 year from the inciting incident to three years... don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure that 17 years after surgery is too late to sue. It's a very sad story, and it's admirable that lifes1bitch took the time to write and warn other women.
Thank you for clarifying that. I should have said, "I can't give legal advice". I apologize if I offended anyone. Best of luck.
Fun, I thiught it was sweet that you wanted to help. I can't imagine who would be offended by that. The fact is, I can't give legal advice and wouldn't want to mislead anyone into losing an opportunity to sue for malpractice if they were harmed, based on what i think the law is... I think that doctor acountability is so important for making things safer down the road for others. Anyway, thanks gor being a good, caring person.
thank you hun for tryn to help. i ancerd you up above.just didnt know bout this reply spot here...lol BLONDE!
             hugs! to you! sorry you went through all this! there are tons of docters on this site! you should contact the ones near you! click on to find a docter! the lust off docters here should pull up!
             list