6 Days Post Op - San Jose, CA

The procedure itself wasn't so bad, I was a...

The procedure itself wasn't so bad, I was a bit anxious, but no real pain. I had decided to have this done after trying for the last 7 years to get rid of the stubborn muffin top. After back surgery, hysterectomy and to much work to really spend time at the gym oh...and age it had become a loosing battle. So defeated thought I would try this. The procedure was no worse than a day at the dentist, which is not my favorite person. Getting filled with fluid was oh so strange. But no pain....afterwards I wasn't expecting.

It's imperative that you take enough time off from work. They explained all the fluid drainage the first day oh my what a mess, you HAVE to have someone with you, and I am a nurse, they really do make it sound to easy, remember it's surgery and pretty assaultive to your body, your skin is so tender you don't want anything to touch it. You just need to know going into it if you have multiple areas done that your recovery will be about a week, and you will be weak. I don't know if it was worth it or not yet. Unfortunately I also got sick (unrelated siunusitis) with a fever.

I'll fill you in on the place next month

What areas did you have done? Do you think I could git back to work after a week?
Wow, congrats on your surgery! Also, I hope you feel better, I could not have imagined being sick with all that pain!!! Praying for u!

Thanks for sharing your experience, Jackie. I don't think anything can prepare you for the drainage! It's insane. It's good that you had some help though.

Please keep us posted on your progress! I hope you get the results you're looking for.