Horrible Results After Getting a Med Por Nasal Implant - San Jose, CA

Hello drs, Im a 34 years old women who recently...

Hello drs, Im a 34 years old women who recently had done( 3 months ago) a med por nasal implant, but I not happy with the results since I had a small nose , and now my nose looks horrible huge and bulky ,that I can easily feel the bulky stuff when I slide my finger on the dorsum and it end up with droppy tip. All I wanted was to have a nice and better profile. After 3 month of post my dr says that I have to wait at leat 9 months to give a jugment.Iam in a deep depression thinking I never had done this ( cuz my vanity) and also have to still paying the credit card which I used to pay for my rhino and no having a happy result as I thought ;-'(

Mgeneral question is: how much are the posibilities to remove off the implant and my nose looks smaller as before? shoul I pay the dr again to fix it and remove the implant?

thanks so much much for your answers!!
jacky

Who was your doctor?

Hi there,

I'm so sorry you're not happy with your nasal implant. Especially after all the expense and time! Here's what some doctors have to say about removing a nasal implant.

If you'd like doctors to respond to you directly, please consider posting this as a question in our doctor Q&A community (with photos).

Hope this helps!

I coudnt believe that two days after my surgery the dr left for vacation for almost a month and I had to wait for a revision till he come back. His receptionist had to remove my castle and stiches from my lipo and rhino ( so funny that I had to remaind about the stiches from my lipo too and she said ohh WE FORGAT ABOUT IT)