Horrible Results After Getting a Med Por Nasal Implant - San Jose, CA

Hello drs, Im a 34 years old women who recently...

Hello drs, Im a 34 years old women who recently had done( 3 months ago) a med por nasal implant, but I not happy with the results since I had a small nose , and now my nose looks horrible huge and bulky ,that I can easily feel the bulky stuff when I slide my finger on the dorsum and it end up with droppy tip. All I wanted was to have a nice and better profile. After 3 month of post my dr says that I have to wait at leat 9 months to give a jugment.Iam in a deep depression thinking I never had done this ( cuz my vanity) and also have to still paying the credit card which I used to pay for my rhino and no having a happy result as I thought ;-'(

Mgeneral question is: how much are the posibilities to remove off the implant and my nose looks smaller as before? shoul I pay the dr again to fix it and remove the implant?

thanks so much much for your answers!!
jacky

I coudnt believe that two days after my surgery the dr left for vacation for almost a month and I had to wait for a revision till he come back. His receptionist had to remove my castle and stiches from my lipo and rhino ( so funny that I had to remaind about the stiches from my lipo too and she said ohh WE FORGAT ABOUT IT)