Full Tummy Tuck, BB, And Breast Augmentation - San Jose, CA

Hello im a 29 year old mother of 3 children ages...

Hello im a 29 year old mother of 3 children ages 10,9,5. I dont want anymore children. Im petite Height 5ft1" 108lbs. I would like to undergo a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and brazilian butt lift. I would like all procedures done the same day. would this be too much?

I have not yet scheduled surgery but i did have a consult and was quoted 12,000 for the above procedures. however i did not discuss details of surgery at that appt. I have a second consult scheduled in 2 weeks. any tips?

Im so nervous i really want this but reading some of the reviews has me on edge. Has anyone out ther on realself.com ever had these procedures done at once? and are you happy with your results? Help please.

Hi there, I realize this review is almost from a year ago... But checking to see if you got the makeover done.. I'm from San Jose too and in a few months plan to select my PS.. Would appreciate a message back. I accept private msgs back. Thx Cali!
Cali I'm in your same situation and I'm so nervous because I don't want the pain to be unbearable :/ But I know the end resutls will be amazing.
what is the name of the dr. you are going to??
I wish I could help you out. I had the tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and lipo on my flanks and inner thighs. No butt though :( I'm assuming it would be very uncomfortable because all I did was sit on my butt for the first three days lol
Thanks for your input superready, Im still not sure if i want to split it up or not? My doctor said it was totally safe.
Thanks Angiemcc i will let you know after i meet with PS for my second consult.

I have heard of this, but girl...it's hard. Here's the problem: when you're recovering from a Tummy tuck and BA, you need to spend a lot of time on your butt, but if you've had a BBL as well, there's virtually no comfortable position in which to recover. Here's what some doctors have to say about your exact issue.

Please do come back and let us know what you decide!