Under Eyelid Blepharoplasty to Correct an Issue with Dark Circles - What Can I Do About These Scars?

To repair the deep wrinkles and dark circles that...

To repair the deep wrinkles and dark circles that had formed under my eyes.

The office was clean and well organized, and provided the initial feelings of a safe environment. The Dr. has an incredibly hard time listening to his patients or their concerns, and instead tries to change the subject to you requiring some other form of treatment in the hospital he operates out of, denying any kind of wrong doing or even at least leveling with the patient and admitting that the healing process may not have gone as planned, in order to discuss further options.

It has been 8 months since I underwent an under eyelid blepharoplasty to correct an issue with dark circles, and since then not only have the dark circles come back, but the scars on each side of my eye have only widened and deepened as time has gone on, what should I do?
Dr. Vincent Lepore

After the surgery the doctor refused to admit any of my concerns were valid, even though my friends, family, and co-workers all confirmed the scars were as bad as I assumed they were. He suggested I see a psychiatrist and still to this day will not say he sees any scarring at all.