Cohesive Silicone Gel "Gummy Bear" Implants NOT RECOMENDED -San Jose, Costa Rica

Getting a breast augmentation was a great choice. ...

Getting a breast augmentation was a great choice. The recovery was painless, andI have been happy since day one. However, I will be replacing my "gummy bear" implants with softer silicone gel implants because they are extremely firm. This probably does not apply to most people because these implants are not widely available in the USA. I was sold on them being longer lasting, more realistic, and anatomical. Unfortunately, they are just a bit to firm, and the teardrop shape is not especially evident. Altogether, I am happy to have these for the time being and am satisfied with the surgery in general.

Cohesive Silicone Gel "Gummy Bear" Implants NOT RECOMENDED

For anyone considering it, getting a breast augmentation was a great choice. The recovery was painless, and I have been happy since day one. However, I will be replacing my "gummy bear" implants with softer silicone gel implants. This probably does not apply to most people because the gummy bear implants are not widely available in the USA. I was initially sold on them being longer lasting and anatomical. Unfortunately, they are just a bit too firm, and the teardrop shape is turned out not to be an advantage. The implant shifted to the center of my chest and this would probably be less noticeable if I had chosen round impacts. Altogether, I am happy to have these for the time being and am satisfied with the surgery in general.
Ronaldo Pino

He did a great job and has a nice clinic. However, while healing, I twisted my torso to the side very quickly, and there was a painful snap inside my chest. The implant began to drift to the center of my chest and has remained asymmetrical like that ever since. Dr. Pino was dismissive of this and said things looked fine. After returning home, the asymmetry only got worse as the swelling subsided. Fortunately, every other doctor I have seen/sent the pictures to for a revision were able to see it immediately. It is very visible. While I believe this to be the result of trauma after the surgery and not the surgery itself, the one reason I will not be returning to Dr. Pino to fix this is because he did not acknowledge my concerns. Otherwise, I have no complaints about him and recommend him as a safe surgeon for a procedure like this.