35 Year Old, Mother of 3 - San Jose, CA

To anyone looking to enhance their appearance... I...

To anyone looking to enhance their appearance... I highly recommend Dr. Vincent D. Lepore. I recently had a Tummy Tuck and Brazilian butt lift.
The nurses and staff are courteous and attentive making me feel comfortable and at ease prior and throughout the procedure. I was very impressed how quickly they were able to fit me in... Especially before the holidays.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

As a healthcare provider I did my research carefully ... He is a Board Certified plastic surgeon with excellent credentials, Experience and training. DR LEPORE is truly compassionate about his work and it shows with his excellent bedside manner! He has exceeded my expectations! Without a doubt...it was well worth it! I feel like a teen again... Thanks Dr Lepore...