Getting tumescent lipo on the abdomen hope it works! - San Jose, CA

Hi so I am getting tumescent lipo on my abdomen to...

Hi so I am getting tumescent lipo on my abdomen to help sculpt and flatten my belly I am 5'2 118 lbs I am not fat but have a belly the bulges out which sticks out and looks like I am prego sometimes and I have decided since I am getting a BA I should also just get lipo and remove my deposit fat on my stomach.

I really hope this works because even as much as I diet my stomach always looks round and fat and I am really hoping that after my procedure it will help give me a curvier and flatter stomach because I am wide on my hips I hope once my stomach flattens it will look nice and tone.

I am feeling really excited as my surgery in only a week and a half away. If anyone has already had tumescent lipo on there body please let me know the results and if it worked for you or not. Thanks! I will keep you guys posted.

I just went into surgery yesterday and everything...

I just went into surgery yesterday and everything went great I can't see or tell if my body has improve because its so early into recovery but I do have some bruising and there is no fluid leaking I will keep you guys posted!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon