Getting tumescent lipo on the abdomen hope it works! - San Jose, CA

Hi so I am getting tumescent lipo on my abdomen to...

Hi so I am getting tumescent lipo on my abdomen to help sculpt and flatten my belly I am 5'2 118 lbs I am not fat but have a belly the bulges out which sticks out and looks like I am prego sometimes and I have decided since I am getting a BA I should also just get lipo and remove my deposit fat on my stomach.

I really hope this works because even as much as I diet my stomach always looks round and fat and I am really hoping that after my procedure it will help give me a curvier and flatter stomach because I am wide on my hips I hope once my stomach flattens it will look nice and tone.

I am feeling really excited as my surgery in only a week and a half away. If anyone has already had tumescent lipo on there body please let me know the results and if it worked for you or not. Thanks! I will keep you guys posted.

I just went into surgery yesterday and everything...

I just went into surgery yesterday and everything went great I can't see or tell if my body has improve because its so early into recovery but I do have some bruising and there is no fluid leaking I will keep you guys posted!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

oops sorry, I just read that you had a BA.
Did you only have lipo of the abdomen? how was the dr. and how do you like the results so far? I was thinking of going to him. Please let me know how your experience was . Thank you
Hope everything goes well for u. I am 1 week post op and had a question or two to see if anyone is going thru what I'm going thru. Do u have any hard spots and tingling. Good luck
no I dont have any hard spots or tingling but my stomach does itch alot in the belly button area other then that not so painful cause my BA pain takes over my whole body,
What's BA? And yeah, I'm itching too. I read somewhere that itching is a sign of healing sooo, maybe we will recover sooner rather than later. Keep me updated
BA is a breast augmentation you look great in your new body I see major difference I had 1.5 liter removed from my stomach I see alittle difference but still very swollen and bloated looking I hope I see more results in the following weeks keep me posted with your recovery thanks!
keep us posted hunn and good luck!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Your before photos look great, it looks like you don't need much work done, but I understand wanting to sculpt the abdomen. A lot of women seem to have one stubborn area of fat deposits that we just can't get rid of!

I've placed a link below to the other Tumescent Lipo reviews we have, so you can have a read through and learn about other peoples experiences. Hope this helps!

Good luck with your procedure and please do keep us updated with your progress!

Tumescent Lipo Reviews