Scar Treatment/ Facial Rejunivation Best Results in 7 Years - San Jose, CA

I've been treating my scars and collagen damage...

I've been treating my scars and collagen damage from an accident 7 years ago. I've had 5 surgeries to lift the right side of my face back up and make my right eye look semi normal. During this process, I underwent 7 fractal FX procedures. These procedures where beneficial in healing my collagen but lots of pain and I would have to stay indoors for a month (tough for an active guy like myself). About a year ago, my lift had dropped (which was expected and normal). I was introduced to Dr. Lay, and he suggested we start with PRP injections to heal the collagen to prepare for a re-lift.

Holly Crap PRP WORKS! The PRP has smoothed out my scaring, I've had nerve regeneration, and my eye and face have lifted WITHOUT surgery. My lower lid has regained its shape and is no longer dead flat. When we started, my eye lid was about 90% of normal, now we are pushing towards 95%. I will still have a surgical lift with Dr. Chase, and honestly, I cannot wait. I know due to the PRP, the results will be better than before.

I'm grateful to Dr. Lay. His professional staff has helped guide me through the entire process, and I've been grateful to have access to such treatments. I cannot recommend Dr. Lay any higher.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lay is an awesome Doctor that listens to his patients and helps guide his patients through the process.

I'm glad you're having so much success! That is terrific. Thank you for sharing your experience thus far on RealSelf and I hope you'll keep us updated on your full lift.