Restylane Under Eyes - San Jose, CA

I was unhappy with the dark circles and sagging...

I was unhappy with the dark circles and sagging skin under my eyes. My doctor recommended trying Restylane to fill the hollows. He states that loss of collagen is the reason for the sagging skin. He is a very skilled injector. He only used a small amount and I am due back in the office in 4 weeks to see where we are and if I need additional treatment.

It was been 5 days since I had the restylane injections below my eyes. I had no bruising. With that said I do have a slight discoloration under one eye (tinge of blue) but not the other eye. The dark circles have really diminshed - I am really surprised. And the hollows and sagging skin under my eyes and are not so hollow and the sagginess has greatly improved.

My eyes definetly look younger and so far I am very pleased. I was very nervous about having this procedure - but all in all it wasn't that bad. I had some soreness for a few days. That has gone away. Just the tinge of blue under left eye.

Age Defy Dermatology

I really like the Doctor. He is very skilled and takes his time. Not in a hurry to do everything in one procedure but rather over time.