Pixel Doesn't Do Much -San Jose, CA

My first pixel was on January . I don't see much...

My first pixel was on January . I don't see much improvement. I have hypo-pigmentation and skin is still reddish brownish color. Don't waste your money. It doesn't work. After the 2nd procedure, I got bunch of acne, then I started to get little tiny white colored bumps all over my face. I don't see my wrinkles improve. The price is for 4 sessions. The procedure was super painful. It is like someone using a torch on your face. Some people think there is improvement, but I do believe those people already have great skin and they are 30 and under.

I will see if I can find someone in Los Angles area to do ebrium

I am leaving the bay area. It was nice living here for 7 months. My company sent me here and I hoping that when I return to Orange County, I can find a doctor that is experience in doing erbium laser. Pixel didn't do anything for me at all. In the future all my laser is going to be done by dermatologists.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  So you had all 4 treatments or just the one in January?  Keep us posted if anything else changes, or if you find a Doctor to perform the erbium laser after you move.  You can search for Orange County Doctors on RealSelf by clicking here if you are interested.

reviance