29 Year Old, Have Bad Genes That Gave Me Early Wrinkles, Marionette Lines. - San Jose, CA

I have routinely had Juverderm injections. First...

I have routinely had Juverderm injections. First to my nasolabial folds and later on to y lips and cheeks.
I have not always used the same injector or clinic since I am a Groupon junkie.
So along the way I have had bad results as well as "oh my god!" I look s good!" results.
This is really a technique issue, I know by experience and it has nothing to do with how fancy or how many diplomas the doctor has. The injector has to have a good eye and be an "artist" with your face.
I currently goo to Vienna Skin in San Jose and I have found my injector.
I went to Nusilk recently for a touch up ( since they were having a discount) and I hated the results. The injector at Nusilk medical is a doctor vs at Vienna I get injected by a young pretty nurse called Sandra who is a true artist. So really here Juvederm is about technique and don't be fooled by diplomas. They are worth nothing when it comes to artistry.
Sandra at Vienna Skin

5 stars to Sandra from Vienna Skin! She is a true artist when it comes to filler injections.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!  Sounds like you've found an injector you love- that is so huge.  Do you still get the juvederm in the nasolabial folds, lips, and cheeks?  Just making sure I understand correctly that you do all three areas at the same time.
I get juvederm in my nasolabial folds once a year. If I want plump lips I have to do that maybe every 8 months. What happens is that Sandra is such a good inyector that she does my folds then I always have a bit left just to plump up my top lip to make it match my bottom lip. I love the look. My cheeks I have gotten twice only and that is to try to hide my dark under eye circles. This I like less because I can't really see a difference. Recently I tried Restylane in the under eye area for dark circles. I have had this procedure done somewhere else because Vienna Skin does not to under eye fillers. My first experience was with Rejuve in Saratoga and the doctor did a very good job. I loved the results. Then I found a groupon deal and went in to another clinic called Nusilk Medical Spa and I hate the results! He did another technique for injecting this area and I ended with the Tyndall effect! I will never ever go back to him or this spa clinic. This doctor is not an artist at all in his skill. I would stick just with Sandra if Vienna allowed her to do under eye as well, but apparently the clinic just does not want any one placing fillers under the eye area due to possible complications. Tell that to Nusilk Medical Spa! The doctors should only be allowed to perform fillers if they have had some kind of test where they show their skills 1st as injectors. I think too many doctors are allowed to use fillers just because they are "doctors" yet they lack skill. Fillers are tricky I know that now, so when you find a good injector with a good hand you hit jack pot.
Fillers are very tricky.  Especially under the eyes.