Saved my Life - San Jose, CA

I spent years looking into options for weightloss....

I spent years looking into options for weightloss. I tried everything you can think of to lose weight, and usually was successful in losing around 30lbs but that was never enough. Finally I was diagnosed type two diabetic and took the plunge when my gyno said I would not be able to carry a pregnancy at my weight, 295.

Had surgery almost 18 months ago and it has had it's ups and downs but over all I feel good. I'm down 126lbs and an about 30 to my personal goal. My type two diabetes is in remission but now suffer from Reactive Hypoglycemia, although can be managed by not eating simple carbs without proteins. I will be 30 at the end of May 2013 and I feel more healthy than I have felt in all of my 20's.
Dr. Zare

Dr. Zare is AMAZING!! I am so glad I chose him to be my surgeon. He did a wonderful job on my Roux-en-Y surgery and Gallbladder removal on 11/29/11. When I first met him I instantly felt comfortable with his ability and was very confident with my decision to do the surgery and have him as my surgeon. Also, unlike most surgeons Dr. Zare has amazing bedside manor. I would recommend him and Amelia (who is equally amazing!) to anyone I know looking for a Bariatric Surgeon. Thanks Ben/Amelia and Dr. Zare for giving me a new lease on life :-)