Better Than I Ever Thought Possible - San Jose, CA

As usual Dr. Lay is like an artist, who does...

As usual Dr. Lay is like an artist, who does things to achieve effects above and beyond what you ever thought. The result is incredibly natural. You retain the full facility of your natural expressions and personality, while looking inexplicably great.

I got the fat transfer to correct a hollow-eyed look. The skin around my eyes had sunken deep into the socket, and looks tired, skeletal, too-thin. My weight tends to fluctuate a bit from travel for work. At times especially when having the joy of fitting into all clothes then the eyes look saggy & depressed, w/ the skin bunching up above the eyeballs when relaxed, and then forming a deep valley when stretched such as for an excited, brow raised expression.

Dr. Lay injected fat into the troughs above the eyeballs, and also did a marvelous job of balancing out the change so it isn't just a flat eye area like some people have after similar procedures. The whole face looks energized. I still can't completely put my finger on what's changed. It is so subtle yet such an effective change. I now get mistaken for somebody 10 years younger. But none of my friends or family notice anything different except that I look well-rested.

The eyes were bruised and swollen for the 1st day. It does look like you got into a bar fight. And probably lost. :) The bruised color lightened up by the 3rd day and the swelling had gone down. In a week it was looking normal and I was back to traveling for work.

Still looks great

Almost 2 months after. Smoother and more natural. Looks youthful but even better than looking youthful! Amazing what a little curvature can do.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lay is like an artist, who does things to achieve effects above and beyond what you ever thought. The result is incredibly natural. You retain the full facility of your natural expressions and personality, while looking inexplicably great. His bedside manner is relaxed, calm, yet still energetic. He takes time to explain everything you're wanting to know, but never long winded or coercive. You have the space to think & your own conclusions and decide what's best for yourself. The results are just amazing. I was hesitant and thought a long time before going to see Dr. Lay about my first procedure. When younger I had gotten a bad eyelid procedure that left me never quite feeling like myself again. This is completely different. Dr. Lay has an incredible intuition for what looks natural and good for you. And the skills to make it happen. You keep your individuality but just look 100x better.