Fat Graft Not a Good Idea - San Jose, CA

I recently had a facelift with fat graft. I...

I recently had a facelift with fat graft. I advice anybody to not do this. My face is lopsided, the fat transfer under my eyes nw look like puffy eyes. The fat is all uneven. Although my jowls are lifted from the facelift the fat infected to my cheeks made my face fat. Moreover I developed hyper pigmentation which is now treated w obagi, which added more cost to the already costly procedure. I am depressed and miss my more slimmer face. This is a very expensive lesson . I should have accepted aging and be a naturally beautiful older woman.
Confidential

Dr is ok but the procedure is not satisfactory

What was the name of the doctor?
Sorry to hear.  Unless you've gone through this, it's almost impossible to understand how distressing this can be.   There are many who will benefit from your post.  I wish I'd paid more attention before I lent my face to an unskilled surgeon for an hour and a half.  He did more damage in that short time than id done in a lifetime. He did not return it in better shape!! Good Luck to you.  Not sure who your dr was, but dr marten in San Fran fixed a friend of mine. Hope he wasn't yours.

Hi there, welcome!

I'm sorry your results haven't turned out as you expected them. Have you spoken to your doctor about your results and concerns yet?