Zapped My Wrinkles and Opened My Eyes - San Jose, CA

My eyelids were beginning to droop at the outer...

My eyelids were beginning to droop at the outer corners, and wrinkles were getting deeper around my eyes--especially laugh lines. I read about the Laser Eyelid Lift online and talked to Dr. Banthia and staff at Reviance in San Jose. He performs an intense laser procedure that, in a word, WORKS! Unlike the eyelid lift video I saw, that requires 3 sessions, mine was a single appointment, completed within about an hour. Downtime is supposed to be 2 days, but I went back to work the next day with sunglasses covering my swollen, red skin. After that I could see my saggy lids had lifted and the crow's feet and other wrinkles were gone. I started getting compliments right away, and the full effect of this procedure is supposed to take several months as collagen develops.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

From KBAY radio.

oops Jona,I am 58 and think I have eyelid skin that has to come off, not sure the laser would be good enough . haha
Jona sure looks great! I am here in Carmel and have seen a specialist, seeing if Insurance will cover any since my eyelids are hooded and side vision is limited. All my years of skiing and swimming are showing now. If I may ask how much is this laser and you said you only did 1 visit? Thanks
Hi Lizzie, LOL--I spend a lot of time outside in my garden, same age too! Ruby at Reviance can give you a quote, and I highly recommend calling before APRIL 30th since they're offering $500 off of this cool treatment until then. They're really nice, and may throw in something free if you mention me, their client! Yes, one treatment, no incisions. They also do plastic surgery--board certified, of course. :)
Good job! You look great. Do you have any scars?
Yes but am in my mid 50"s so better do it soon. If you read my facial story I need to add this, the product line is epicuren. Was invented in Switzerland for burn victurns. Totally has reduced my wrinkles since facial by at least 70%.very hard to find the facial I had was called alpha lipoic antic gravity facial, I left with no wrinkles. There were none for three months. The line runs about a third of Chanel. To answer my back, all nine surgeries were opened along the same line. ( sometimes two weeks apart). This was no laser so there is a scar but it is low. But they didn't think I'd walk, it took a year, and I do, some days in four inch heels, even if it kills me. Thax for the laugh.lol.b4 You inject anything check out epicuren, even just the products are amazing. Finally they just opened an epicuren facial spa in Richmond, there are note out west. You work those eyes, Igonzal. 'Suzie Creamcheese
No scars--just some light redness that's been fading. It's nothing that my regular light concealer can't easily hide!
Your eyes look great. Your before pix has the same horizontal line across your Nose, as mine does now. In the after shot its gone. I'm so tired of holding my eyes raised to read, watch TV. We have one of the best eye clinics in va., its my understanding that if the doctor says it interfere with your vision, they insurance, will pay part of cost. Anyone else heard this? You really look good.
MsSusie, In the situation of which you speak, usually when a doctor deems it medically necessary, the insurance company is more apt to cover the cost. If it is a surgery done solely for cosmetic purposes insurance will not cover it. Good luck.
yes. I had mine done and the Insurance paid a big chunk of money. My surgery did not come out as good as the other postings. I still waiting for my post operation appointment (six weeks). My advice is make sure you go over the procedure with the doctor and ask for a "sketch" of what is going to be done. make sure if incisions are done you know where they are going to be done, and make sure the doctor mark you and measure you while you are awake. Again, my surgery is a nightmare!
Thx for the advice. I studied your pictures again, you really look great. I really wish I had done something about this when it started in my early 40's but frankly was in midst of nine back surgeries at the time so cutting for vanity didn't seem important. It must have affected your vision or they would not have paid. I suspect am older than you, see pix under facials so results may be iffy. Thx so much for the info he did a great job.thx for answering. Suzie
Do you know the name of this laser ?
On his website, Dr. Banthia explains "...skin tightening and minimize wrinkles involves the use of lasers. Laser resurfacing in the upper eyelid area (either fractionated or fully ablative) can dramatically improve / minimize wrinkles. I have had a good deal of success in tightening the upper and lower lid areas with the use of a combination ablative / fractionated laser (depending upon skin type) — to the extent that the need for surgery is obviated in many cases.
Congrats. Would love to see b/a photos if you have any. Blessings

I'm going to try to post my before/after photos on here. If not, you can see them on the doctor's website --Jona

Just checked out your photos on the website listed....WoW, you look great. I hope that you are getting steep discount for the free positive advertisement you are giving ! Congrats and thanks for sharing.