Wonderful Eyelid and a Chin Implant Surgery - San Jose, CA

I'm a young Asian woman who wanted to have a more...

I'm a young Asian woman who wanted to have a more oval face and more symmetric upper eyelid folds. There are no specialists in Canada with Dr. Lay's experience.he was kind enough to write back to me over e-mail and discuss things over face time. After traveling to California for my surgery I felt nervous at first but then Dr. Lay and his staff made me feel very comfortable. The procedure went well and the most difficult part was getting numb but that was only a little bit painful. The results now look great after two months.
I really liked how honest and straightforward he was but even better was Dr. Lay's attention to me after surgery. I had a small portion of my upper eyelid incision on both sides that was temporarily visible but Dr. Lay explained that that would be there for a period of time. He always took care of my concerns and answered my e-mails and took good care of me and my family while I was staying in San Jose. I'm so happy that I found him and chose him as my surgeon. My results are very natural and only people closest to me know that I had surgery.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing! Does the cost you listed cover for both procedures?

Thanks for sharing.  How are you doing now?  Any updates?