Best Thing I Have Ever Done For Myself - San Jose, CA

I had complete replacement of all of my teeth...

I had complete replacement of all of my teeth along with wisdom teeth extraction. The results are extraordinary. The new implants look real, are straight and white. Something that I could never say about my real teeth.

4 on one top and bottom. A brand new smile!

I had discolored, crooked and failing teeth before. This caused me a great deal of anxiety and pain along with recurring dental charges. I would seldom smile, and when I did, I would look down or cover my mouth.

Now I can beam my smile whenever I want. I get compliments and find that people treat me differently in response to my friendlier demeanor.

I still have my temps in and am looking forward to getting the permanent set shortly.

I am delighted with the results!

Just wondering how it has been going since this post and if your temps are out? Wish you a lot of smiles. :)

It is wonderful to hear how happy you sound, especially for just being in your temps! Please post pictures so we can celebrate this wonderful transformation with you!

Dr. Sands

Dr. Sands is a bright, thoughtful, courteous and very caring man. Every other staff member has treated my with friendly respect and dignity. I recommend this wholeheartedly to anyone who wants a life changing experience.