Very Happy with Chin Inplant - San Jose, CA

I recently had a chin implant/laser chin...

I recently had a chin implant/laser chin liposuction performed by Dr. Lay and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Lay took before pictures and used software to show me what the different implants would look. He helped me pick the right one and also customized it for what I needed. I had no numbness in the lips after. Everything went perfect. Of course it was sore for about three days but that was about it. I did have some numbness on the jaw line that made shaving very strange but that has 95% gone since the surgery. I am very happy with the results.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

He did a great job.

I want to know how long did the procedure take and what type of anesthesia was used for the chin augmentation procedure??

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Chin Implant community.