12 Weeks Post Op with photos

I had a breast reduction its been 3 months and my...

I had a breast reduction its been 3 months and my PS had a resident working on me with him. The resident did the right breast and it looks horrible. I see him tomorrow in hopes that he will do a revision to make this look right. I can't even wear a bra because it cuts right into the indentation. I was told he was going to do something about the axillary part under my arms but nothing was done if at all its worse. I really love my PS and have used him in the past I'm just so praying he makes this right and does not make me wait. I'm just so bummed out that I almost feel like I regrets having this done and all my girlfriends that have had it done look beautiful and I feel I look like a freak. My guy hates it and won't even look at me like this. I was to embarrassed to post anything but Alessandra told me it would help others on this board. This is my response to my post a couple of days ago. Does anyone think this is totally wrong?
Dr Dithel

My insurance paid for the procedure do to it being medical.

Oh my poor friend. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but Alessandra is right. Your experience will help others. Sending you wam wishes and please keep us updated.
Thank you nubbins and me950 for your support. I did see my PS today and he is going to do a revision but I have to wait 2 more months. He said I have to be a least 6 months post op because the nerves have to settle. He is really upset with the healing process I have and he is going to do whatever it takes to make them right. So that made me feel much better since I was stressing out that he might have said there is nothing that can be done with the indentation. He was so kind and made me feel so comfortable knowing that its going to be okay. So I just have to be patient until then. It still hurts to look at them but at least my neck and back are not in so much pain and that's the reason I had it done. So thank you again for your support. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.
That's great to hear. Everything is going to be perfect when they are complete.
Wow! You definitely should talk with your doc! Overall they do look good and have healed quite nicely. Im wondering if they can maybe just do liposuction on the axilla and perhaps some scar revision. That may be all you need to even things out. Congrats on going through with the procedure. You really do look good with the exception of the axilla you mentioned. Tell your guy to take care of you and that you are BEAUTIFUL!! Shame on him for not wanting to look. How does that response help you and what you are going through emotionally?? Anyway, good luck to you and sending love your way :) xoxo
You should definately discuss this with your ps. We all heal differently and he should fix this for you at no extra cost. I can understand your disappointment. Best of luck to you.