Breast Implants/liposuction! - San Jose, CA

Hello everyone! Like so many of you, I have been...

Hello everyone! Like so many of you, I have been religiously researching and spending insane amounts of time on realself in preparation for my surgery. I'm probably on realself a combined minimum of 3 hrs a day reading of all your reviews and catching up on your journey updates! Ive gotten an enormous amount of insight and I feel like I know some of you so well already! With my date fast approaching, I felt it was time to share my story!
I'm 24 yrs old and if you would've asked me 3 yrs ago, I would've never guessed I would ever get a breast aug. Until the age of 20, I was always "skinny" with naturally DD boobs. During a bad relationship/ horrid breakup, I managed to gain nearly 50 lbs! I eventually decided to make a change and lose weight. I've lost 45 lbs but my boobs were the first to go! I'm now left with deflated 36c's (on a good day). If you don't count the extra skin, in probably closer to a full B.
My breast implants are scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday and I will also be getting liposuction done on my upper/lower abs, flanks, & bra rolls. I workout regularly and have a diligent heAlthy diet but my stomach fat has been so stubborn and will not leave me! It's time to have the body I've worked so hArd for (even if I have to buy it lol).
Any suggestions from anyone else who's had the same combo of procedures? I'll also be setting up another profile for my lipo journey.
Thanks in advance! Pictures to follow shortly!

5 hrs until surgery!

Here are some before pics ( I can't believe I gathered the courage to post them!)
Oh, and forgot to mention in my earlier post that I will be getting saline, moderate plus, under the muscle, 450-475 ccs.
In exactly 5 hours, i will be in surgery and I'm a nervous wreck! I can't believe my time has come! Wish me luck!

They're finally here!!!

Hello everyone! I had surgery this morning and am going to keep this brief since I'm falling asleep every 5 minutes! Surgery went well! I'll post more details tomorrow . Here are some pics right out of surgery. My boobs are very high and swollen, but i expected that. Also, I had liposuction of the entire abdomen, flanks and bra roll area so don't mind the nasty binder. I hope everyone is doing great!

Day 1 post op- easier than I anticipated!

My surgery was yesterday and I spent the day dozing in& out of naps. The pain has been bearable. Mostly just uncomfortable getting in & out of bed. I'm able to carry things, go to the bathroom, cook, etc. on my own. So far I haven't noticed any of the dreaded frankenboob! They're definitely sitting pretty high and hard as rocks! Well I'm still loopy and starting to fall asleep as I write this so I'll keep it short and update tomorrow! Hope all is well with everyone! Here are day 1 post op pics!

One week old!

Today makes one week since surgery and I'm falling in love! So far, i'm happy with the size and I feel like if I had went any bigger then it would've been a challenge to find things that fit. My right boob is def sitting higher than the left but I'm thinking it's because it has a bigger implant??
As far as pain goes, I just have soreness and pressure but it's tolerable. Im just extremely tired and need a couple of power naps to keep me going. Sleeping is probably the biggest challenge and where I have the most discomfort. I have heavy couch pillows propped up on my bed with another stack to rest my legs on. I usually wake up midway through the night with back pain but i think that's mostly from my compression garment that I'm wearing for my lipo areas.
I'm pretty much off of the pain meds, except for bedtime to help me sleep through the night. During the day, I'll take half a pill if my pain gets bad. I've also been massaging my boobs and they really seem to have softened up! I'm thrilled that I haven't had any frankenboob! Ive seen some pics of others who had high riding implants and I was prob dreading that more than anything! I'm thinking maybe it's because I started out with a decent amount of breast tissue and had a lot of stretched skin to fill??? Nonetheless, no complaints in that area! Here's some pics from throughout the week! I'm also going to make side by side pics of days in sequence to show the healing process. I'll try to post those later this week. Tomorrow is my first day back to work and i think I should be fine. Wish me luck! I hope all is well with everyone in boobland!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon