High Profile or Moderate Plus - San Jose, CA

Im 5'6 140 lbs and cannot decide to go high...

im 5'6 140 lbs and cannot decide to go high profile or moderate plus! My surgery is next month and I've decided to go saline 450 ccs but my last confusion is whether to go high profile or moderate plus! Please help!

Who did you go to in San Jose? Were you happy with the results?
can you please message me who your doctor is?
i have high profile and i think they look pretty natural
Hi sunshine I know excatly were your coming from, I was so confused also when it came time to picking one. So i went with high profile and i must say I think I will b getting that natural look with The under slope I was going for. I decided to go wiTh 540 ccs and high profile because how the Dr. Described it 'if I went with a mod.profile and wanted 500cc. I would end UP with side boobs and with high profile they take up less width space and give u more projection. Thats y the measure u AND Then show u WHAT implant would fit your body nicely. I'm 5'5 and 152lbs. My chest isn't that wide so based on that I went with the high profile 540ccs. Hope that helped. And Goodluck with your decision. Keep us posted on WHAT u decide :)
I have 450 high profiles and they look very natural on my body. I realize on some body types that may not be the case but it was for me. I have a nice slope to my breast and they hang like natural breast. I have had mine for four years with no problems so far. :) Good luck with everything!

It depends on if you want a more natural look or not. High profiles will give you upper fullness, but don't look like "real" breasts (because face it, even teenagers do not have big round upper breasts). 450 sounds like a good size for you.

Here's some good info from doctors on high profile implants. Hope this helps! Let us know what you decide to go with.

Thanks ur so helpful! I read through the reviews and I see that the bigger ccs the better it is to go
High profile.. I guess I can't explain that I want upper fullness just not too much like some women that looks like they have to hard basketballs on there chest!